Not active on forum anymore

Hello dear friends,

As you may have noticed, I’ve not been active on the boards for a very long time.

The main reason is, I don’t throw anymore at the moment.

I’m focusing on my other hobbies, as well as my spiritual growth.

Like now, I’m completely Zen :slight_smile: and found peace with myself.

I won’t stay away forever, I’ll come back from time to time, maybe post something in the’ unrelated discussion’ thread.

Many warm greets,

Jolien

15 Likes

All right! Yo-yos will be here when you take it up again!

9 Likes

Thank you (:smile:

The yoyos ain’t gonna run away. Sometimes a break does good.

1 Like

Now time to get zen with a yoyo :yum:

1 Like

Hello guys,
I have a question, which I can’t Let go.
It’s everytime I pick up My yo-yo.
Can yo-yoing and being spiritual go hand on hand? Can it co-exist?
In the past, yo-yoing was my meditation.
Since I have discovered other ways, I don’t throw that much any more.
Strange enough, I always have a yo-yo with me.
It’s like I have a connection with it.

I’m a spiritual 'shifter ’ (I told it once here, but I Let it took down because of all the negative comments. ) I don’t see myself as one of those therians. Thank God!
Because I finally understood myself, and my soul within , ( yes, I believe in past lives )
found peace at last.
You see, I always fought it for years!
But patience and understanding myself helped alot.
You guys helped me too, I won’t forget that. Mosty with yo-yo stuff, but I felt right at “home” here.
Thank you all, for all the good days , and the days that will follow.

5 Likes

Well I wish I knew a better way to say it, cause this is probably going to sound really cliche to some people, but really I think yo-yo can be whatever you want or need it to be . At the end of the day it’s an inanimate object, a little toy that spins at the end of a string.

Whatever it means to you is whatever it means, and you know more than likely it’ll be different things at different times just like the seasons in life. When I was younger it was a great way to have and distract myself from some dark times in my life, and then things got a little better, by then I was really into it just having fun, learning at my own slow pace. Then life took another turn and I didn’t have the time and money for extra things, I slowly stopped learning and it I wasn’t buying anything new or learning anything new but I still always had at least one to play with.

Now that I got back into it, it’s a been a great tool for taking a break from the daily stresses, work, paying bills and other responsibilities. There’s been a few times recently I was having a bad day, in a bad mood, and I landed something new and it completely improved my mood and day. I also have an overactive mind at night which can make going to sleep difficult at times, I tend to always be thinking a lot, and sometimes throwing for a little bit before bed helps quiet my thoughts while I just enjoy living in the moment :blush:. Of course sometimes it’s just a great way to kill boredom, especially if I’m waiting for my girlfriend to get ready :yum:.

All this is just an example though, like I said in the beginning, whatever you want it to be. Cheers!

8 Likes

I personally like that it always returns to me :wink:

5 Likes

That should be on a T shirt, I’d probably buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey guys!
Im back in the game! Yo-yos as well as spin tops.
I keep on throwing :slight_smile:.
Yo-yoing is like a shooting star, a star that never burns out.
My heart is burning again with the strenght to keep going.

8 Likes

Good to see you back. :+1:

3 Likes