Yoyo Colorway Game Is .. Not Strong

probably it looks good in person, sometimes taking it from the camera can’t do justice.

also wth is this colorway, the fade ones already looked good but with splash? no thanks

5 Likes

Saw them showing this off on reddit earlier and was like :face_vomiting: I thought the same about the base below the drizzle looking good maybe

I don’t hate it, but it would alot better without the splash.

Yoyofriends has done quite a few of my favorite splashes, but not this one. It’s the acid washed colorways with two or three colors that I like.

its disgusting

I love it

1 Like

Lolol I like the truck stop camo hat aesthetic w this! Hah!

1 Like

Did they shove a cheat code cap on a metal skyva?

Is it me or does this look alot better in a normal type of photo? I swear this happens all the time with online yoyo store photos. The shooting star fades look so different in normal photos than the ones on the websites you see.

9 Likes

I’ve gotten a few yo-yos that look different irl than I thought just seeing photos online and colors aren’t fixed either like lighting plays a part in how they look like some of mine look a bit different based on what room I’m in and how good/bad the lighting is in those rooms. Idk that koi definitely looks better in this pic imo

3 Likes

I don’t think that is the same half. With a pattern this busy, I think there are bound to be some variation (like Saturday Market).

2 Likes

True, it’s def a different one. The first one has heavier drizzle which is what I wasn’t a fan of. I think the yellow looks better in the second photo doesn’t seem as vibrant.

1 Like

Either way, it’s almost certainly going to be a funky shade of brown when spinning.

1 Like

This.Looks.AWESOME! What throw is it?

2 Likes

TopYo Patronum

3 Likes

Thx!