What is your favorite colorway?

What is your favorite colorway ??? If your anything like me I can’t just pick one colorway it’s impossible !! But at the moment I really like solid teal, mk1 lazer fade, and any subtle fades. But what do you think what’s your favorite colorway ???

4 Likes

Idk why but I always gravitate towards blue and purple :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Saturday Market, and Black on Black.

I have yoyos in a bunch of other colors that don’t come in the above two colorways, but those are my favs.

3 Likes

I definitely like that clean look solids have. Hard to pick one color over another beyond that…

4 Likes

Red
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Red and Silver (bi metal)
Black and Silver (bi metal)
Blue and Silver (bi metal)
Purple and Silver (bi metal)
Green and Silver (bi metal)
Green and rainbow rims (bi metal)
Any nice and well done fade
I hate tacky gold rimmed bi metal yoyos. The only gold rimmed yoyo I liked was the red and gold edge beyond.

2 Likes

Copper plated

5 Likes

Sand/Tan

2 Likes

Pumpkin spice, burnt orange, brown. Anything that looks close to a clay pot.

Pink is nice too, especially since they tend to sell slower from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Light Pink
White
Clear
Black
Green

In that order, solids only. I still don’t own a light pink AL throw, but it’s my favorite colorway, and I painted some of my throws white because I like the look. Clear/Black/Green are common so I choose between those three when I buy a throw. I don’t really like going outside of that if I can, gold is also another option but only if I can’t get any of the other colors.

1 Like

I tend to like solids best.
Dark Orange
Dark Gray
Teal
Green

I also like some of MFD splashes. In particular I like their Spy vs Spy, just because it’s, well, Spy vs Spy!

1 Like

I like black silver fade and solid teal

3 Likes

Have you seen the new pink butterfly al? That’s on the lighter side with white on white engraving.

I just looked it up, this one?

If so… blue… is not a good match. If they wanted to match it, they should’ve gone with a greener blue with a lighter saturation. I’m not much of a responsive player either. I wanted the Sakura Freehand AL, but rip my dreams and hopes of that.

This is the shade of pink I like. Anything that leans closer towards a hot pink is not in consideration. I have a few that are more of the hot pink variety and I don’t like the color. MAJOR OCD ALERT.

1 Like

These! Fair enough if you’re not a responsive person though. I wish you luck on your pink al quest.

1 Like

Okay okay, you just sold me. I’m not a responsive player, but I can not ignore that.

Gonna snag that and a Colossus on my next pickup, don’t you guys dare try to push them out of stock before I get my payday.

Join us! 0a/modern-responsie is fun, glad you found something you like (and can still get) from this thread.

I’ll probably get one an a pink duncan=love freehand AL my next grab.

1 Like

Power Up

6 Likes

I’m being converted into a devote responsive player by this big foot fellow. Someone help protect me from the bullying.

I was hoping they were going to release another batch of the pink sakura freehand al soon, but that might be too much wishing.

Thanks for the tip about the butterfly though, seriously love it. Duncan is killing it, they released the teaser of the Signature GTR for John that has a pink colorway too that I’m drooling over.

1 Like

Pond Scum

5 Likes

Copied my response from this other recent thread on this topic:

3 Likes