What is your favorite colorway?

Horse head nebula

6 Likes

Love a good pink and like green splash

2 Likes

That really looks cool spinning!

1 Like

Brown and Clear usually get me going the most. Black, pink, certain blues and purples. I prefer solids to splashes

1 Like

Today this is my favorite color way. Just received from GruntBull Anodizing.
When it spins it looks like a Chihuly art piece.

The last picture gives a good idea of what it is like spinning. The videos are mind blowing.

4 Likes

Their are a handful that speak to me. The one that spoke to me the most was the Affogato de Lotiempo Onedrop M1.

It is a swirl brown color, with some wild hues of emerald green in it. Vendetta’s mentor and friend Rick, who did the Fire and Earth Swirl Peaks did these for one drop. I’ve owned two over the years and sold them to keep food on the table. Now that life is better financially, I’m working on finding another, but it’s not a rush, good things come to those who wait.

I’ve included pics if some others I’ve liked too.

9 Likes

After getting the Royal 1 I started looking at other General Yo throws and that anniversary Hatrick is really pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Clear and nicely done rainbow rims. Personally, it’s the best colourway ever created.

3 Likes

Night Fury Swirl :fire:

11 Likes

Usually I tend to go for bright, fun colors like pink and green. I have some real cool exceptions, though!

Come to think of it, I need a pink/green half-swap of some kind…

I prefer solid finishes. My color tiers are:

• S: Red, Aqua, Blue
  • A: Gold, Purple, Teal
  • B: achromatics (Black, Gray, White, Silver/Clear/Raw)
  • C: Orange, Pink
  • D: Green, Yellow
  • F: Brown

(Note: I don’t like pastels, and would place that entire category into F tier.)

2 Likes

Crackle

5 Likes

those are stunningly beautiful finishes

1 Like

So unique and interesting and mesmerizing haha