YoYo Colors

What’s your favorite color scheme, or a new color scheme you’d like to see in the future? :slight_smile:

Any bright solid colors really… I love the look of a raw yoyo also

purple acid washes. like ash berry or berry berry

Dark solids, like blues, blacks, and purples, bicolors like the blue/gold dm2, either with lasered scrollwork, or understated washes in similar colors.

I couldnt decide which colorway I disliked the least when I was ordering my Di Base 2 so I decided to go with the colors I hated the most and picked the green with gold splash. Turns out the colors are really awesome , kind of reminds me of an emerald scaled reptile basking in the sun when I throw it.

Generally though I prefer bold non-shiny colors like “juggle orange” , green or non-shiny black, stuff like that, I am still kind of bummed I missed out on the green rally.

Red and gold FTW :smiley:

Blue acid wash with magenta splash, as my company’s logo is a blue fade with an accent of magenta.

I absolutely love the galaxy colorway on the proton that has to be one of my favorite so far.

I like a darkish color with a lighter color splash. Or splash of both dark colors.
I also like a light color base with a dark color splash.

Other colors I like are: Raw, Nickel Plated, Silver, Purple, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Wasteland, Ash Berry, Electric Bacon, Pink

Yeah, I know, I like a lot of colors. But then again, there are a lot I don’t like.

There is also the fact that some colors look better with some yoyos instead of others. Do you know what I mean?

In order (I guess):

• Red
  • Black
  • Red and Black
  • Purple

I think that’s it! 8)

Green, Pink, and blue are my favorite colors to have on yoyos.

Different colored halves with a nice bright white string. My Bape Cascade looks so good with white type X.

More of the OLD Macrocosm rainbow color spash

1 Like

Those are really cool.

The Hulk Smash Fade edition of the Summit really appeals to me, but alas, there are none available. :-\

I like solid black but it has to have engravings

solid I like violet

splash I like light blue on black

More bright solid colors.

It’s becoming a pain to buy solid color yoyos. Seems like every run except the first are just ugly (in my opinion) splashes.

I much prefer the simple over the more complex look.

well eventually you will have most of the solid colors and then all of a sudden you have like 5 blue yoyos and 20 red yoyos.
Im not against solid yoyos but I also like spashes they sometimes look stunning or flashy.
It gets peoples attention when you yoyo.

Agreed. Have you seen the Format:C yet? The solid color with the cut on the rims is pure simple elegance. An acid was or splash would not work on that.

ok now I see your point on some yoyos it will not look good but on some spashes look amazing.

YOGI FTW :smiley: