Yoyo Boomers Club

Absolutely!

Sure I’ll toss data jokey to my long list of roles.

We will discus this ilif your consenting to post video of your child then that’s fine. Only way I see this being safe from a regulatory side for any ages is to say any child under the age they can be on the forum falls under the parent and would just be an additional entry for the parent but that’s my cautious governance mind thinking of what laws we could be getting near the line and what language we should be using if we accept this scenario. Obviously kid would have to land trucks like anyone else but for legal purposes we would treat it as the parents entry.

Like I said we will take this to a side conversation but that’s my gut reaction

4 Likes

We are all volunteers and have made up titles. See a gap fill the gap or he’ll just make up a role and declare yourself chief of moral or something. Idk I’m not the boss I’m just the data monkey. The resident IT guy or whatever.

2 Likes

Always prudent to be cautious in such matters. Intentions won’t matter in court and all it ever takes is a single opportunist who sees a chance to profit from someone else’s lack of foresight. It really sucks to have to live that way. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

The role I’m looking to fill is Chief Executive of Nothing Important. My duties include doing nothing important. I delegate doing nothing important to my subordinates. Our branch does nothing important but also doesn’t do anything to help or hinder any other branches or roles above or below.

We are here when you need us, provided it’s for nothing important.

5 Likes

A critical role every org has a branch just like this. Your hired. Your starting salary will reflect your expected contributions.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Sure I get a percentage of the club revenue. Admittedly the club runs on a deficit so I pay the club but hey our goal of being not profitable in any way shape or form is bound to pay off eventually in at least an atta boy or two.

Jokes aside I do plan to run a financial report for FAF/MRM and the club as a whole in April just to see how much sponsors and club members dumped into the events.

9 Likes

Atta Boy!!!

2 Likes

I’m in charge of counter intelligence and industrial espionage. Ya that’s the ticket.

5 Likes

The company I work at is rolling out new benefits in the forms of thank you cards and personal (non financial) recognition. iE atta boy… also spot bonuses paid as charitable donations to the organization of our choice…

I’ve never felt less appreciated in my career.

7 Likes

That’s pretty crappy imho. Thank God I’m basically retired. I remember some pretty nice bonus’s over the years though. You had to earn them and it was hard work but at least you had the option to step up or not.

3 Likes

Previous roles in previous places I had better incentives but the pandemic killed that company and changed the way work is done and valued. The great accelerator is the way I see it. A decade of “progress” and rot in 3 years time changing the workforce for at least a generation.

5 Likes

Well defined!

4 Likes

Double Agent Grendle

4 Likes

Splinter cell.

4 Likes

We actually have some money in the “club account”

3 Likes

Ahh right that’s Cody’s responsibility. I’ll have to gather details on what those numbers are at some point for metrics.

I was of course joking about getting paid but I imagine myself and Cody have both spent more on faf than the balance the club has. I’ll collect those details in April though and everything will be transparent.

3 Likes

Is there any interest in another run of Woody Wagon Stain strings among Workhorse owners, or other club members? How about a different club, only string? I’m about to put an order in for some thread, and figured I’d toss this out there.

4 Likes