Yoyo Boomers Club

Nice! I just ordered a Higby art one! Obviously had to add in a butterfly cap sticker while I was at it.

2 Likes

Can you share the higby one?

The Higby one is linked above. When you go to the page you’ll see the Higby art on the back of the shirt.

4 Likes

Oooooooh
I get it! Yeah I misunderstood lol
Oh sweet
I grabbed a butterfly sticker I’m very glad I did it it’s really nice get the reflective one!

5 Likes

Wait I missed it. How do we get participation trophy entries

3 Likes

The “Participation Trophy” is a internal club event. When a member from the Boomer Club participates in Fixed Axle February or Modern Responsive March event that we are hosting, they get a entry to the prize drawing.

There are/were 8 possibilities to earn a entry for the drawing. One per week of the event.

There also is a Bonus Entry for helping Facilitate the events.

One of our Members and Sponsor G Squared donated the two prizes for the this drawing!

7 Likes

Oh wait. Then I didn’t miss it. Legit.

I dont see you in the club. Did I miss you volunteering?

2 Likes

No linking to other stores, but that yoyo is good

2 Likes

Oops. Thought it was a DM. Ill edit it.

Ah no I’m sorry I misread that. My apologies. I did not volunteer. Only participated in the event.

4 Likes

Hey hey boomer board members (or whoever makes the call on these things). My son has been loving watching all these new tricks and wants to participate in MRM next month. Is there any way for him to participate in the giveaways without a forum account? Can I submit a video for him (and one for myself of course)?

8 Likes

I want in on this action.
Would look good on the ole resume.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

As a parent, post on his/her behalf.

I enter the names into a spreadsheet when viewing the videos. Just give him a Handle for the drawing.

8 Likes

Me too. Sounds like we may need to bring politics into the club?

Establish Roles and Responsibilities, establish term limits, club votes for officers…

Sounds kind of formal…

3 Likes

Just add it to the resume.

Make sure you add us as References too.

Employer; May we contact this Pun1sh3R character?

6 Likes

Love it. Thanks. He’s gonna have fun.

5 Likes

Looking very much forward to seeing these videos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The MRM on the guy’s head doesn’t look right there.