DMV Throwers YoYo Club (DC, Virginia, Maryland)

Hello all DC metro area yoyoers,

Seeing as the capital area yoyo club (CYYC) has been defunct for a while and DMV throw is kicking into gear I figured it’s time to start our own thread.

The DMV Throwers yoyo club serves anyone in the greater DC, Northern Virginia, and Southern Maryland area. All ages and skill levels are welcome and we are inclusive of other skill toy interests.

Please give our new Facebook page a like to help support awareness of the club and/or follow if you want to know what the club is up to.

If you would like to join the club please join the group below.

If your in the DC metro area and are interested in meeting up please join us Sunday November 5th 2pm-4pm eastern at Quincy park Arlington VA

I’ll try to keep this thread up to date with club details and events but any input is more than welcome

Current interesting things we are working on are a new logo and banner picture and what our club acronym will be. Any outside thoughts or idea are always welcome.

3 Likes

DMV Throwers is meeting Sunday December 10th 2pm-4pm eastern at the Arlington central library in the Wilson room.

1015 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201

Links above to keep up to date with the DC area yoyo and skill toys club

DMV Throwers next two meetups are February 4th and March 3rd 2-4pm est at the Arlington public library in the Quincy room. February details are in the flyer below.

1 Like

Some updated socials

Reminder Next meet up is this Sunday 2pm

1 Like

Today’s meetup was fun. I’m so thankful for the folks that traveled to show up. We had 16 people today at our peak. Even my son came along.

I handed out a bunch of knot picks and silly bearing blanks and junk which was neat. So grateful for our little DC adjacent community of throwers.

3 Likes

Last meetup was fun

1 Like

The club is doing a loop off this weekend as well

1 Like

Joe came to visit us

Also some other pics from the meet up

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5xLBoHMRIJ/?igsh=dnJqM2Ztdmphb2Fh

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5xLGqlsK-j/?igsh=dTVnbnZ4OXQ0aHhy

Throw Yo is the best and has turned the DMVT logo into stickers and magnets!!!

Find where to get them here!!!