DMV Throwers YoYo Club (DC, Virginia, Maryland)

Reminder this Sunday is the next meet up

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

Another fun meetup of the DMV throwers YoYo club.

Still working on program and donations with library and a DC area event for spring 2025 but with worlds and nats and new baby I think everyone’s been a bit stretched thin. Hopefully next few months we can get more progress

2 Likes

DMV Throwers is doing a last minute (before both coordinators are out of pocket) August meet up this weekend Sunday 18th 1-4pm Quincy park Arlington Va

1 Like

Moving indoors to the central library auditorium due to weather Barbara M. Donnellan Auditorium

1 Like

Excellent!! One thrower at a time… on stage. :rofl:

lol I’ll move the chairs before folks arrive

1 Like
2 Likes

Looking for ideas for images/drawings/art of yo-yos for a flyer for the program we are running with the Arlington library and also ideas around a name for the program.

IMG_8269

Current draft is rough

Upcoming yoyo club dates

9/15/24 outdoors (indoor room booked in case of inclement weather)
10/6/24 auditorium (will have tripod and speaker setup if anyone wants to use the stage to do their ante routine at club or just practice a routine.)
11/17/24 tbd
12/8/24 tbd
1/19/25 auditorium

After that it’s the third Sunday every month going forward and we will have the auditorium booked at the library every time if needed. (Even if we decide it’s a nice day and do it outdoors)

Times will be 1pm to 4pm.

I’ll make proper events and junk later but just booking things out takes time and I finally coordinated enough I know what dates will work.

Hope this helps folks plan things and I’ll get those published properly in the coming days.

1 Like

Come join DMV Throwers September 15th in Quincy park, Arlington VA and play some YoYo.

1 Like

@rkalajian with his brand throw yo has got us on shirts now. Feels like we might just be legit or something.

2 Likes

Just a reminder this weekend Sunday September 15th 1-4pm Quincy Park, Arlington Va

1 Like

Reminder meet ups this weekend

So cool

3 Likes
1 Like

DMV YoYo club meet up Sunday October 6th 1-4pm Arlington public library

October meet up

1 Like

Love this. You’ve really gotten a nice group there. It’s nice to see all ages and skill levels present.

1 Like