Yoyo Boomers Club

This is perfect.

1 Like

Perfect timing, Jonathan Sitanggang just gifted me this.

5 Likes

That’s a solid logo

I’m collecting Hiroyuki Suzuki and other Yoyojam throws. Does that make me a boomer?

2 Likes

Too much like YYWS von boom. Cool as it is.

1 Like

Only you can say. Don’t let anyone tell you who you are!

I guess 1951 makes me a Yoyo Boomer.

Count me in.

Jeff

2 Likes

Alright. I’ve spoken to Mark.

At the end of the day, we have to sell all these yoyos, and a BC logo might make that more difficult.

We also both agree that although fun, the Boomers Club idea may be a tad self-depricating.

I’m really sorry, guys. :pensive:

9 Likes

Ok, but this is the last time.

1 Like

It was a fun idea. Thanks for considering it. :heart: It won’t stop me from hoping to get one of those Harbingers.

4 Likes

Count me in. Any color but camouflage.

No need for apologies. It was fun while it lasted and now we have all kinds of cool ideas for stickers or shirts or whatever. And it’s not like we’ll never have a club yoyo. It just won’t be the harbinger. And that’s okay :smile:

2 Likes

It didn’t hurt to ask.

I am sure there will be several Boomers that pick them up anyways.

We can still progress with the Logo idea for future opportunities.

4 Likes

This is the best logo so far. It needs a little work, but I like it.

Would be cool to do the little Boomer bombs as the scroll around the circle?

1 Like

Heard we was boomin. :heart:

11 Likes

How adorable!!

1 Like

Thank you! Hes a mess! :heart::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s alright my expectations where fairly low on this but it was neat that it was considered at all.

My best hope was a pre run at a slightly higher dollar amount that we would have to pay in advance and hit a certain threshold to make financially viable. I have no concept of what that number would have to be nor the number of folks interested in such a run / able to make such a purchase.

The amount of customization would have had to be minimal. A small logo along side the standard sw and Mk1 markings. Compromises on the logo size and complexity and most likely only a single colorway plus a few raw. It would be a hard sell for most.

My entire job for the last decade has been telling people no you can’t do xyz because it’s not secure or against regulation or illegal , etc. I call it being the adult in the room. For some reason I get paid to do that. I appreciate the straight forward response to the request all the same.

team-losi-cherry-bomb-3
team-losi-cherry-bomb-2

That was my boomer yoyo of choice years ago

11 Likes