Yoyo Boomers Club

Throwing since 98 so why not haha

I’m in :+1:

Very very cool. Anyone got a pic of the Metal Harbinger proto he did?

I’m a broke boomer, so I’d have to see when the cash deadline date is and to see if I got funds before signing the dotted line.

Edit: found it

7 Likes

Cerakote white with pink hubs?

1 Like

Count me in. I like the idea of a ring logo, but also have no skills to help create one. Happy to cas a vote if narrowed down to a few choices though. Color wise if we’re going classic Boomer crap would be mid-life-crisis hotrod red, obviously. If we’re going for 90’s yoyo boom(er), then I’d have to say a teal or aqua and blue.

Every time I see that proto I think about how it would put my weekender out of rotation. I’m all for it. A little SW x MK1 x YYBC in the cup with maybe a very low detail turtle or bomb would be super neat for the yybc edition. I would be down to drop sone cash on that. Just need to add it to my budget and earmark something in my savings. I’ll be ready.

As for color I’m impartial myself but I like purple or pink which was my color pallet in dress shirts when I worked IT in the finance sector. I agree with Chris on the hot rod red idea as well otherwise some variation of blue is fairly safe.

1 Like

Is that rbc bearing + response?

1 Like

yoyo_10527398

Simple concepts for an engraving. A yoyo with it’s string lit like a fuse.

8 Likes

I feel like there would be too many varying opinions on color so logo would be less troublesome to adopt. But there would still need to be some kind of color. Not sure if the makers would put the logo on multiple colors or pick one. It’s a tough call. Having the logo would “really” set it apart no matter the color.

1 Like

Man that looks just perfect.

1 Like

Ohh a yo-yo bomb that might just work. The tortoise is the mascot but the yoyo bomb is a cool logo.

@Slestak75 i would guess one color and maybe some raw would be the options to keep cost from sky rocketing. Clear, blue and red are pretty safe along with a black or grey. Hard part would be picking one

1 Like

Something like the bomb in the center with Yo-yo Boomer Club around the outer rim of the cup would be nice.

Yeah. Seems like the same conversation was had not too long ago with the Steadfast.

1 Like

i like the flat icon better than the 3d; but that should be a hexagon shaped nut, not a septagon.

I just grabbed some stock icons to edit them as a concept :smiley:

Exactly. Maybe with mark it’s a bit different as the steadfast was a Glenn thing but still with the specific logo I imagine it’ll have some limits on how far we can go just to stay within a reasonable price range. Always got to balance somewhere.

I think Raw and/or clear would be most boomerish. The MK1 aqua/pink fade would also be a solid option. I also love @adamantiumpops idea of Hotrod Red.

Edit: Since were going midlife crisis mode, Corvette Yellow? Lambo Purple?

3 Likes

I’m always on board for red

1 Like

Fixed it up a bit.

5 Likes

I do like this. Simple, classy and gets the point across without a word.

3 Likes