Yoyo Boomers Club

How about The Mettle

2 Likes

There is already a Quint yoyo out there. The Old School Throws Quint.

2 Likes

How about “The Mission” or just “Salt.” As in salty older dudes. :sunglasses:

What about ‘Arthritic’ or ‘Colonoscopy’. That would fit with naming trends nowadays.

2 Likes

Oh oh oh, how about “Wisdom” or “Season.” As in seasoned yoyo veteran. Or “The Crick” as in my neck.

Well I feel the arthritis daily I don’t need a throw to remind me lol

3 Likes

Whatever name Jake decides on, I’m just hoping the yo-yo is so good it becomes a Jurassic Classic.

Unknown

5 Likes

I like the name

YWET Cherry Shark Brainhand 5000

2 Likes

We should name the yo-yo “bikeshedding” :joy:

2 Likes

Members who volunteered to purchase the Proto, User names have been submitted to Mr. Jake. He will be reaching out to you personally for billing information.

Thank you for helping progress this project.

Housekeeping - Member’s names are updated in the first post. If you have Volunteered to be a member and I have missed your name in the list, let me know.

4 Likes

We might need someone to make a design file for the engraving for the responsive proto. Is there anybody in the club that knows how to do that and wants to volunteer they’re time?

Does it need to be something special for the engraver or can it just be an AI file?

Not sure honestly. I was going to volunteer to do it myself but I’m not exactly sure what is needed. I will ask Jake how it works and report back.

AI is perfect

4 Likes

@Pun1sh3R , I just noticed you don’t have the 0A thread linked in the OP. It’s the largest modern responsive thread on the site.

httpsq://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/the-0a-thread-fixed-axle-modern-responsive/

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

Responsive Prototypes were submitted for order.

Looking for anyone that knows how to do the engraving image file? Or knows anyone?

For the Prototypes we are just looking for Something simple. “YYBC R1.24” for the print.

Thoughts is to keep it simple.

In the future we can pay the $100.00 to have a Artist do the file.

Thanks

4 Likes

I can give it a shot if no one else wants to. Let me know which logo we’re going for on the file and I’ll fire up AI for tracing.

1 Like

Wasnt thinking the full image (Logo) for this one.

YYBC on the Center Nub?

“R 1.24” Half way between nub and rim.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’ll mockup a few tonight and send some pics over.

3 Likes