Yoyo Boomers Club

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Will Jake be reaching out to about the protos here on the forum or do I need to be paying attention elsewhere?

My understanding is he will reach out from the forums here.

1 Like

I’ll reach out via message here. They are all ordered. I’ll give everyone the voice to pay in full or half/half.

5 Likes

Cool, was hoping we could just pay in full up front :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I like the idea of having the “YYBC R1.24” all on one line. Possibly below the hub and off center to the right. Just plain and simple.

What color you doing on the protos @G2_Jake

3 Likes

Hey yo-yo boomers.

Are we feeling the rocket logo or are we still up in the air on it.

We are working in the engraving for the protos. If we have a logo we want to use, we will likely put it in the center instead of the station wagon.

10 Likes

I kinda dig the station wagon. Is that the uhh Wagon Queen Family Truckster?? You think you hate it now…but wait till you drive it!!

4 Likes

The station wagon is great!

5 Likes

I know I like it but ultimately it’s in the hands of the committee. I’m pretty sure the consensus, on the proto at least, was simplicity

That looks great!

1 Like

Awesome logo

I would like the Logo for the Yoyo to be Community Concenus.

I like the Idea of a Bomb going on the center Nub.

images

2 Likes

What I could cook up while rocking the daughter.

4 Likes

All three are cool! I think the bottom one is best personally. Although, I still kinda dig the station wagon too. I also still like the very first one that @Pun1sh3R showed us.

@Pun1sh3R it seems a bit hard to get a consensus on anything. It would be cool if we could have actual meeting times. They wouldn’t be mandatory, obviously, but maybe we could just have a set time and day to get on here and talk club topics, make decisions that require everyone’s input, etc. Maybe there is a better way idk. I guess we could just do a poll, eh?

My votes for option 3

2 Likes

I love the Idea of a Club meeting!

Maybe a Zoom Meeting as we are a Online Club. Video Optional. People can share screens with Ideas/Examples?

For the thread purpose. I was purposely holding Back on Logo decissions till we had several good examples.

I think we are getting to the point of putting a Poll together for the Responsive Yoyo Logo.

Being a Forum, I know a lot of people dont get on daily. So I try to be considerate to letting things marinate a few days before moving on.

Thoughts from the Club?

4 Likes

Valid.

I would really love a club meeting. I didn’t even think of zoom. I’ve never really used it but I’m sure I could figure it out and that would be WAY cooler than what I had in mind (just logging in the forum and chatting on this post or starting a discord)

I think given those choices I lean toward number 3 as well but I still actually like the station wagon.

2 Likes

Reminds me of my first car. :sunglasses:

Also, still like this logo a ton, with or without the rocket.

The yoyo theme, font and overall aesthetics. :ok_hand:

Solid logo! :+1:

7 Likes