Yoyo Boomers Club

I just picked up my bearing modded Saber Wing and caught one perfect, first try…. Without the camera rolling. :roll_eyes::rage:

7 Likes

That’s okay, To this day, I have never landed “Beef Hook” on camera… in fact. I almost broke my glasses trying, but I deleted that video. (Don’t blame me, I hadn’t been on the forums yet when that happened)

Continuing the Kickflip train with Kickflip to Throw-Hand.
Pretty sure I saw someone do this once and thought it was cool, haha! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’m gonna take the thumb catch. :smiley::rofl:

13 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

Nice job! I see you also have a hitchhikers thumb!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Everyone has an operator but me. :frowning_face:

1 Like

There’s a dozen of us (for now)

1 Like

When’s it going on sale? And do you have a price in mind?

It’s kinda sounding like we may be doing a V2 proto with some slight changes so it might be a while. Of course you can get in on the V2 proto when that happens.

1 Like

Would it cost anything or would I just need to give plenty of feedback? Or both? Haha

They’re running 90-100

2 Likes

I’d have to wash a lot of cars to get that. :flushed:

Prototype runs always are a bit costly vs prod as it’s a smaller sample set. Things get cheaper at scale but proto folks get to have input into design so idk it’s a premium to be a part of it and I enjoy the process

2 Likes

So is 90-100 the prototype price? Or the production run price?

Depends on how many people want the YoYo’s to be honest. Under 30 is gonna be similar but over 100 could get a bit cheaper. It all depends. Also depends on Jake G2 and if we include premium string, weight rings what cut the club takes etc

Lots of factors so serious answer idk yet

2 Likes

Alright; what about the workhorse? That one looks like a blast!

2 Likes

We are close to having a number on that (workhorse) based on an order size that would hopefully meet initial demand. @G2_Jake or @Pun1sh3R would know better than I.

1 Like

We’re currently at x59 with 46 people who have voted on the estimated commitment poll.

6 Likes