Yoyo Boomers Club

No no, it’s totally worth it! I’m still smiling!

2 Likes

Also, I just found out my brother has a no jive, and he never uses it… I don’t want to just ask for it, but I kind of want to just ask for it. :rofl:

Everything has a time… I won’t ask.

3 Likes

Just go pick it up, look at it with a puzzled look, and say…what’s this stupid thing??

2 Likes

Brilliant! But I’ve already poured a bucket and 1/2 of my knowledge and love for the no jive onto him. Haha

2 Likes

Hmmm. New strategy then…

2 Likes

Wait until you can find a broken one on eBay for super cheap and just swap his out. :rofl:

3 Likes

I may not need to ask. He visits every Christmas, and he knows I want one… :thinking:

I should stop talking about it, I feel like I’m coming off as spoiled.

5 Likes

I don’t know if y’all are the best people to ask, but what’s with people using :skull:? I’m not sure what it means. Haha

3 Likes

Commonly expresses figurative death, e.g., dying from extreme laughter, frustration, or affection.

5 Likes

Just so you guys know that I’m trying.

8 Likes

I should’ve known that… thanks!

Why did you tag it as mature? I can’t watch it. Haha

1 Like

I still can’t do one with my Butterfly. I was able to with the Workhorse and the Dead 'Orse, but nothing else so far…

The Dead 'Orse was soooooooo nice.

I honestly couldn’t tell you. I had no idea you could even do that. Let me see if I can figure it out.

2 Likes

Now try.

1 Like

Worked!

1 Like

Fine attempts Steve! I’ve always been a quick learner, but then struggle to get really good. My Dad is the same way! Everyone says I’m just like my Dad… I’m very happy about that.

2 Likes

I have caught a few but never when the camera is rolling.

2 Likes

I lose several years of experience the second I see that red light. :sweat_smile: