Yoyo Boomers Club

So we hook you on fixed axel (0A)…

Then we introduce you to Modern Responsive!

Seriously. Search Yoyo Boomer Club on You Tube and we have Tutorials for 0A strung out through our Fixed Axel February and Modern Responsive March events from earlier in the year.

Dont forget to check out Overtinkering’s channel. He has additional tutorials.
@Overtinkering

4 Likes

These are by default around 9 or 10g depending on specific filament but they’re not very infilled so I can get them to whatever weight (within reason).

2 Likes

If you need to go further that’s when you add like fishing lure weights or whatever iron/steel weights (balls) to the print

I already watch both! They are brilliant! :grinning:

1 Like

In fact, I was just working on my one handed stall (if that’s what it’s called, I rarely follow tutorials, I just make it all up) but I had to stop because I kept hitting my hand… it hurt a bit. Haha

1 Like

For any UK people i have set up a page for us in UK as the movember page would not let us join the YYBC one due to being different countries.

5 Likes

I haven’t heard any negatives yet. Club Colors = Throwback Jazz Cup (Purple, Teal, and White or Gold accents where applicable)?

Haha, we can probably take it to a vote or discuss at the next meet.
In the meantime, I’m cool with having that for the Russell Kasm regardless.
When does that decision need to be made?

I think I kind of liked it like this with the gold to be honest.

True cup would kind of look more something like this

4 Likes

By end of the week would be ideal while wayne is traveling but early next week would be fine

1 Like

I like that second one way too much…

1 Like

With gold is 100% better.

1 Like
10 Likes

Hell Yeah! Ms. Pyro an official Elitest in the Club! Was that the MR8Fly?

3 Likes

Yes it was. Finally got it on video did one that was cleaner before I started filming

2 Likes

Woot! I am a boomer and I want in!

9 Likes

Welcome Sir!

Why don’t I continue the trend?

Here’s an illustration of exactly how I felt after landing that:
(Yes, I frequently have dance parties with jhb8426)

7 Likes

im good with putting that up to a vote unless others want to add a colorway idea. I know @TryCatchThrow was thinking black and gold which honestly might come off black and yellow which would still look neat.

1 Like

Y’all are about to make me drive myself crazy attempting a Kickflip. :rofl:

5 Likes

Dooo iiit!

2 Likes

Don’t do it gurl. It’s not worth it, gurl. Gurl, don’t do it

2 Likes