Yoyo Boomers Club

Woohoo! Fresh mea- I mean… new member!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! Thanks for the welcome, all! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Luckily, everyone here has already seen me without a beard. And by that, I mean the first time I shaved at work they all thought my uncle was wandering around.

2 Likes

Well folks, I’ve officially signed my Yeti’s “Death Warrant”…

9 Likes

Welcome!!

1 Like

Where did you get one of my counterweights? Did I send it to you and I am having a senior moment?

3 Likes

‘Twas I. :joy:

Don’t worry. You still have most of your marbles.

I think I snagged that out of the dead’orse pif and left a pack of Kotn in its place.

2 Likes

Mystery solved!

I’ve probably put enough out into the world that I shouldn’t know everyone that has one but this one was pretty recent…

1 Like

Yeah, it came in a package @Yodaddyo sent to me.

1 Like

I’m honestly pretty impressed you picked it out so quick.

It’s crazy that I now have enough counterweights to give some away and not hurt for them, mostly thanks to you. And I’m pretty sure I’ve only bought 2 counterweights ever. One from you and one from Nic/steve.

1 Like

He’ll be getting another when he gets a package I just sent him today. :smiley::rofl:

3 Likes

what’s the weight on those?

1 Like

Perfect.

Sorry to disappoint y’all, I took the counterweight off after I remembered the yeti was my first yo-yo. (Or was it my velocity? I never can remember).

I can tell you that the Barracuda plays 5a very well.

2 Likes

It did originally come with a counterweight back in 2012.

Seriously, I’ve been getting so much stuff recently. It’s been such a joy receiving such gifts. My siblings ask me every 5 minutes if I’m getting a new package, haha. (I can’t put my butterfly down, I’ve been watching a ludicrous amount of Ed Haponiks videos, basically stealing ideas, haha) @Slestak75 I can’t wait to receive your package. I’ve been dying to try an FH1 Al since it came out, and I would constantly use my brothers old Barracuda, man he never got to use that thing, it was always in my grubby hands!

Edit: so sorry! I forgot I was also receiving some string from @Yodaddyo and @rkalajian as well as a package from @Pun1sh3R . My mailbox floweth over! :heart:

5 Likes

I told you man. Keep saying fixed axle is cool and we’ll make you king boomer :joy:

IMG_0327

5 Likes

Seriously man, I cannot get enough of fixed axle. It’s so refreshing!

2 Likes