Yoyo Boomers Club

You misread my post. I wasn’t suggesting, I was making sure we could protect it. Haha!

1 Like

You can’t just schedule a shave for the first day of “No Shave November”! What are you, mad?!

3 Likes

I am down to goatee and 'stache as of now. I don’t intend to shave the goatee, but may get the barber to trim it up and I will work on the 'stache for Movember. The full beard looked like ■■■■. It was something to do for Covid, though. I kept hoping it would fill out. No such luck.

2 Likes

That’s not how No Shave November works. What happens is, you stop shaving, full stop. If you didn’t already have a plan to shave before November, then that’s where it starts. Also, if you go on Nov. 1, then you’ve already failed No Shave November

heck i wouldda been a god! ive been able to grow a full beard since like 8th grade lol

1 Like

I will be a failure, then. Far from the first time and I doubt that it will be the last. This dying thing doesn’t seem to go that quickly.

1 Like

I plan on not shaving at all in November. I’ll trim up the beard and shave my neck on Halloween, but that’s it.

(I will continue to shave my head)

Ok its being sent out today!
Enjoy!

1 Like

Holy cow! I’m in 9th grade and I’ve never even needed to shave! (I guess that’s being Scandinavian for ya, I’ll have a sweet beard when I’m 35 though!) :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, and here I was shaving in middle school as well. To be fair, that wasn’t necessarily the norm though. :rofl:

1 Like

I will be participating in Movember. The team is set up for Mo’s

But others could do No Shave November as their challenge.

1 Like

Heck, join the team even if your doing no shave. Just announce it and help raise money.

1 Like

I’m down for not shaving. Haha

1 Like

Is there a way for me to help raise money? I’m down for that.

if people saw me without my beard, they’d be raising money to ensure I lose all access to the ability to shave

7 Likes

Hello everyone i think i qualify as a boomer here

No shave November but I’ll still shave the noggin too

1 Like

There will be a link to the Movember Team Page when we post the event. Create an account, and then there will be ways to share from the team page.

Here is the Movember Team Page for those who want early access to join.

3 Likes

So… are you asking to be in the club?? :smiley:

1 Like

To Whom It May Concern -

Please accept this post as my official notice of interest in joining the Yoyo Boomers Club. I am willing to submit a formal resume, a photograph of my bald head, and a grey hair from my beard to wherever is appropriate.

Sincerely,
mikeydoe

8 Likes

Welcome to the Club! You were added to the member list in the first post.

2 Likes