Yoyo Boomers Club

I have started a conversation with Mr. Jake. Maybe a Colab?

3 Likes

Definitely OT.
Did you know the longest the human hand can grow is 11.9 inches long?

Anything longer than that is a Foot.

10 Likes

Mugs

4 Likes

If nobody claims this should i send it back to you, @TryCatchThrow ?

2 Likes

I want to give the dead orse a spin but I might get delayed sending it to the next person when the time comes as I have a bunch of out of town time coming up in the next 2-4 weeks

1 Like

While I would love that it’s actually @Pun1sh3R’s. But if he’s open to it I am…

5 Likes

You should do it!

1 Like

I wanna give it a spin! Me! My hand is raised! I’d mentioned wanting to give it a spin a while back but if it’s ready to move, I’ll hop in line again.

Idk where I am on the list but I’m cool with waiting for @Captrogers to soak it all in for as long as he needs (if I’m last on the list)

2 Likes

I don’t think there is a list but that’s something Cody would know. Regardless I’m happy with letting you go first and I’ll take it after

1 Like

PIFs.

No Lists. First come first server when its available.

If we get to a point where no one wants to try them, they can come home.

2 Likes

I think we should redefine “home” as “Berv’s Home”

2 Likes

Are these the 15oz or 11oz listed?
They look like the 15, but I wasn’t certain.

1 Like

Now I got to drink a solid from a mug.

2 Likes

Cool @JSERR go ahead and go next and hopefully I’ll have capacity after you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanna go first, I have no problem with waiting. Your call. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

1 Like

I would love to order this but every screen throws up the banner advertising the possible free string, and the X to close the banner is off the top of the screen, it won’t scroll, and there’s no way to get that banner out of the way.

1 Like

They’re the 11!

2 Likes

I shall fix!

2 Likes

PM me your address and ill ship it out asap!

2 Likes

What are some fun yoyo shenanigan challenge ideas for a YYBC Challenge? Fun and Silly.

1 Like