Yoyo Boomers Club

I’m still partial to one string challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also I guess grow mustache / beard,

Donate to a cause (not fun or silly but nice)

Buy/sell a yoyo a day challenge (might lead to divorces)

“New” trick a day challenge

Shorten string a day challenge. Start with a clean uncut string then every day use one half an inch shorter string. (This might piss everybody off lol)

3 Likes

I’m thinking grow string challenge for personal goal, but like once a week make it a good bit longer instead of a little every day. Gives some time to get used to the difference.

One string challenge is also a close contender though. Trying to figure out which would frustrate me more, and go for that, haha.

4 Likes

That would be 4 changes for a month so you would probably want to pick 4 specific lengths if that’s the case

1 Like

For sure, I have an end-goal in my mind, would just split the difference across evenly.

is this a d bearing in the wh v2.24?

1 Like

New alt-style per week? Ex: Mobius, Tourniquet, Ghost, Double Dragon, etc…?

1 Like

Yes. D bearing

1 Like

No time like the present. Start with OcTHROWber.

What about November being an equipment maintenance related month to lead into the holidays?

Hey YYBC Friends @YoYoBoomerClub! @G2_Jake is working on setting the pricing with the “board” for the Workhorse Order. A big factor for this comes down to quantity. You are not going to be held to this, and votes are anonymous, so please answer with your best guess how many you will be getting. 5 total colors. Pricing in the $75-$85 range is most likely, based on the current estimates. Could change based on the poll though. Much appreciated!

0 voters
4 Likes

I’d kill this challenge. I have a string on a yoyo right now that’s close to 6 years old :rofl: Original Toxic Markmont Dragon string.

5 Likes

So many of you know that I don’t purchase a lot of throws.

I recently got the Unknown edition and Glow edition of the Butterfly, and DAMN these are nice looking. I"m keeping them in their packaging, but it’s really hard to not take them out and throw them.

$8 each VERY well spent!

9 Likes

Courtesy of @Son-of-Morris

9 Likes

/gasp

7 Likes

That’s why I buy at least 2 of each. One to keep safe and one to destroy play with

Also doubles as a backup in case of extreme emergencies.

1 Like

yeah thats good

“Throwvember”

At least take the glow out and play it. It plays really well. I know the mental battle though. I bought two glows just to avoid it :joy:

3 Likes

I’m right there with ya. I got 2 glows so I could play one, however, I only got 1 Unknown that will live in its packaging.

2 Likes

I got one of each I’m gonna play each of them.

6 Likes