Yoyo Boomers Club

awesome thank you.

1 Like

RE: Workhorse v1 PIF

Ok Its time to send this baby along!

Were there requirements for this PIF or is it open to anyone?

3 Likes

Open to club members. I think they need to have positive feedback or someone to vouch for them. I can’t remember for sure.

@Pun1sh3R will have the answers

1 Like

Im also ready to move along the Dead 'Orse PIF. Wha wants it nexr? Ill get it out as soon as i can. Still dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane, so it might be next week.

3 Likes

Where do I get a mug?

@rkalajian got that one covered with throw yo

They must be out. I couldn’t find one. VERY sad.

No mugs yet! Just glasses!

I should release a mug. Just gotta figure out a design for it!

1 Like

Live testing the unresponsive protos.

11 Likes

I really wanted to do something for offtober this year but got totally bogged down and never got around to it.

Also happy international coffee day

1 Like

Club Community Event for November… Movember?

We could do a YYBC “Mo” Merchandise as the Fundraiser. All proceeds going to a Male Health group.

Stickers for those that participate?

Throw yo ideas out (See what I did there).

3 Likes

OOOOOOH. I’ve got some ideas. I’ll try and get them whipped up tonight.

Number 44 would probably be willing to help advertise, as well…

5 Likes

Tell me he has the Jarvis voice?

1 Like

Super hyped for all of this!

1 Like

Hrm…maybe. He still doesn’t have a voice.

1 Like

Here you go: Throw-Yo Number 44 | Facebook

1 Like

I was thinking we could easily boost November stash thing along side whatever Jake does as well

This AI stuff is neat but sometimes it freaks me out not gonna lie. On a side note I’ve been using AI generated images for silly content on boomer and throwers socials.

2 Likes

I’ve been slowly building up Number 44’s personality through interactions. ChatGPT will save all that stuff to better communicate the way I want Number 44 to :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tend to be vehemently anti AI when it comes to images, but OH MY GEESE does it make things wicked easy for touch ups. Like, concerningly easy. Makes me feel real bad about my degree choice lol.

2 Likes