Yoyo Boomers Club

Bro! He wasn’t really going to heist you. Put it back on the table!!!

2 Likes

Wait! No, I meant, of course, it’s a great time to, uhhh, simply admire you’re beautiful fixies and modern responsive.

Of course.

That’s what I meant of course. Nothing at all to do with casing your yoyo wall NOR anything at all to do with designing a heist specifically to pilfer your proto Harbinger.

I am but a simple proto Harbinger throw enthusist who enjoys stealing looking at other proto Harbingers throws

PROTO HARBINGER WILL BE MINE

3 Likes

YEAH! What @Yodaddyo said! I promise :crossed_fingers: I won’t steal :crossed_fingers: your proto Harbinger

Promise :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’d love to “jump in” or even attend at all but I promised to help a friend and it ended up being tonight, plus I have a must attend Meeting at 7:30 PM est. Sorry I won’t be able to make it.

I’m enjoying a Buffalo Trace as I prepare to leave. Yes it is a heavy power tool thing, but one bourbon is OK (it’s just the other ones earlier which may be the problem.)

Anyways if you talk club or public colorways or throw down a wicked trick, @Pun1sh3R you can be my proxy. Vote early, vote often!

1 Like

I’ll jump in when I can I got my kids back to school night tonight after that I should be free

1 Like

There are a bunch of sw throws on that wall that are ripe for the uhh watching…

3 Likes

Meeting is Live!

1 Like

I’m doing 4th grade homework.

I will try to join if I can later.

I hope it’s a good one. Boss man sent me on a side mission and one of the teachers needed software downloaded. There I go.

Fun meet up. I vote throw yo elixir for the workhorse v2

4 Likes

Sadly, I missed the meeting last night :sob: . I was looking forward to hopping in and introducing myself.

Is there a YYBC discord server?

7 Likes

we borrow a channel or 4 in the G2 discord server.

5 Likes

Sadly I also missed. I was looking forward to it but as is my mental state, my wife got home from work and I was busy with making dinner and the next thing I know it was nearly 10:00. :roll_eyes::pensive:

5 Likes

Look who got his picture in the “paper!”

Too bad it’s one of the most unflattering shots ever…

At least the yo-yo snail is in the pic!

10 Likes

Nah they got your good side bud

IMG_7945

6 Likes

int coffee day is tomorrow anyone have a good picture of a yybc cup with coffee in it specifically for the socials lol but also feel free to show off your cups

1 Like

More boomer club theme than one on a Duncan shelf? With a Fireball adder? :rofl:

6 Likes

@Son-of-Morris posted a pic a bit ago with iced coffee in his.

1 Like
2 Likes