Yoyo Boomers Club

Just watched g2 mmyy and he mentioned and showed a yybc unresponsive yoyo. But i have only seen talk of the walkhorse. Was the unres done when club first started?

2 Likes

We came up with the idea for both at the same time but decided to work on the responsive first. The Operator is the unresponsive and we are close to invoicing the first run prototypes. The talk is already pretty positive it seems. :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks like the perfect spot. :smiley:

3 Likes

That 1 hour to install will be about 4-6 hours for me. It looks great though!

3 Likes

If you scroll back, discussions started in the middle of March.

If I recall, we placed the Prototype order in April also.

1 Like

Never Leave Yoyos in a box unattended. They seem to multiply.

I assumed 4 kits would be enough, but guess I need at least another two kits.

Still need to organize a little better, but I have access to all my friends again.

17 Likes

Well well well, look who can install shelving on a single work night.

3 Likes

1 Like

That deserves Track Lights. :smiley:

I’m jealous of how many Spinworthy throws you have!

1 Like

Thank You. I think I have a decent representation of the Master Yoyo Smith. There were a few that got away, but fellow Boomers have some I don’t. The blank spot is reserved for a Dead 'Orse.

3 Likes

You really have amassed quite the collection of responsives. They span quite a number of years of production. What’s the oldest one you have?

Mr. Steve with the tough questions.

Turbo Bumble Bee - 1997
Duncan Mondial - 1998
Rev G - 1999
Black Hole (Late 90’s)

Oldest design is probably the SB2, but mine is a more recent run.

My goal has been to aquire reprentations of what we term Modern Responsive. Some of these fit into the category, even though this style was not termed for another 20 years.

My only reprentations from 2000’s are Custom Products AXL and AXL Elite. Edit As I was thinking about this time frame, I think the Turbo Grind Machine and Turbo Mutant fit into this time frame.

2010 we have the Spyy Flying V.

Then everything else is post 2018 to present. Starting with the Alley Cat.

4 Likes

That looks super! Attractive enough that no one would think it was a do it yourself project.

2 Likes

Yoyo Boomer Club Meeting tonight.

I will be starting it early today, if anyone wants to jump in.

Unbeknownst to me, my wife scheduled a meeting at our house to get an estimate on our Driveway. So I may have to jump out of the Club meeting for a few minutes, but I will keep it live and going until I can get back.

I should be going Live around 3:30 pm Pacific and will post here when I go live.

Can’t wait to see everyone that shows up.

I will update the club on the Workhorse Production Status and maybe another Boomerish yoyo coming soon!

Topic: YYBC
Time: Sep 26, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 854 2073 6612
Passcode: 391336

7 Likes

Remember, hit “Leave Meeting”

NOT

“End the meeting for All”

6 Likes

I was just going to mute the mic and let you guys stare at a wall. If your lucky, it will be a wall of Yoyos!

6 Likes

My regularly scheduled Thursday night thing is not happening tonight so I should be there. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh boy! No better time than to plan my heist of the Proto Harbinger

3 Likes

I guess showing the yoyo wall is off the table now.

1 Like