Yoyo Boomers Club

I don’t see me on the list

1 Like

I’d be down for a founding members edition.

1 Like

I’m just happy we don’t have to like kick flip on camera for one of these or something.

2 Likes

I will get it updated as soon as I can. We also have 2 new members I havent been able to process yet.

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude! I love that app. Just followed you. I’m Biggestcrybaby.

2 Likes

Has a rim only splash been done? I’d kill for solid black, but have the rim look like it’s been dipped in rainbow road.

1 Like

Gotta pop in the G2 customs for that

2 Likes

I HaVE SOME SAVING TO DO.

1 Like

Went and got pictures today. We loved this car. Fully loaded, coupe, V6 very low miles. It’s so frustrating because this comes from stupid people driving distracted. How do you drive right into the side of a moving vehicle. We will never get enough money to replace this and it’s all because somebody just had to hurry up and not give a crap about anyone but themselves. We are both glad that my beautiful wife is fine though. I can deal with frustration… devastation though… :confounded:

14 Likes

You have my sympathies. I’ve been there. The insurance never pays what you have invested. Your insurance goes up. The only consolation is that your loved ones are OK.

1 Like

This is all that matters in the end. Everything else is just stuff. Glad she’s ok.

1 Like

Ooof, that is rough, could have been much worse though at least in the grand scheme. Doesn’t make it easier though at the moment.

1 Like

I am of course most grateful my wife is fine. That is what’s most important. What I meant was the car stuff is a frustration and I can deal with that… to lose my wife would be a devastation and I don’t know if I would come back from that. That’s more along the lines of how I meant for my feelings to be expressed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Going to try for an August meet up of the boomer club 6:30pm eastern time Tuesday the 20th

Kind of last minute and I really don’t have any big things to talk about just a hang out and YoYo maybe we can do another kick flip idk

9 Likes

Awesome. I can make this one. :smiley:

2 Likes

Is it a mailday if you go and collect it?
Im uk so made a club donation for use of design to save costs of shipping as theres a company local to me that does printing

14 Likes

Hoody looks sweet.

Is this option available for us in Aus? I’m definitely in, just need to know how it works.

3 Likes

I"ll shoot you a DM!

BOOOOOOOMERS!

Fall is coming, and I just realized we haven’t had a club hoodie in the shop since our December fundraiser last year. (@basicboy’s recent post above made me think of this)

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I was thinking the Higby design (non cave-man.)

What do y’all think?

7 Likes

Ended up with the Caveman, because the print quality was better:

For some reason the other Higby art is lower resolution.

4 Likes