Yoyo Boomers Club

I believe there is kickflip club and a STM subcommittee.

We should probably hold open elections…

3 Likes

Cobra is a subcommittee. As the Comander, organize the meeting?

You are determined to force me to learn a trick, aren’t you? I hope to find someone close to me to do it in person. Learning from illus :face_with_raised_eyebrow:trations in a book or following on line is frustrating.

1 Like

Are you guys going to kick me to the curb, just because I have to ride the ambulance, instead of the short bus?

2 Likes

How about we just call the ambulance… the short, short bus. :smiley:

1 Like

No worries, we’ll grandfather you in. :wink:

2 Likes

Gee, Thanks!!! (I really do mean it.) :grinning:

2 Likes

Dead ‘orse PIF arrived today! How long do I keep it again?

5 Likes

2 to 4 weeks? Until you have had enough?

2 Likes

i have one more week with the silenus pif. once i move it on, id love to get on the list for either workhorse if possible

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! Well done!

2 Likes

Have you landed any more? We need Capt kickflip updates!

3 Likes

Club Update

So Workhorse v.2 Proto is sounding like we will be good to move towards production!

Current Discussion is 4 colorways;

1. YYBC Founding Member (43 max)
  2. YYBC Member
  3. Public Colorway #1
  4. G2 Chosen Colorway

Logistics.- We will do a pre-order for members. This gurantees each member can get a Workhorse of their choosing.

Once we have the total number of units needed for the club, we will determine how many “Public” options are left for the remainding total of the first production run.

I know we have been sitting on the “Space Station Wagon” for months. I think this should be the engraving for the members yoyo, just need to figure out color(s) for it.

Other Color choices and engravings still need to be discussed.

Note: Prototype Colors and Engraving are not available for production runs.

18 Likes

Is splash ano on the table for club colorway, or only solids?

Fine with either, just curious.

3 Likes

I’m definitely in for a YYBC member exclusive!

2 Likes

Everything is on the table.

5 Likes

So many good color combos, my brain cannot compute. I want to say a brown base with green splash is pretty unique though.

2 Likes

Simple black with special engraving stands out to me for the founding member option.

Check out the G2_drops Instagram page or the releases tab on the G2 website to see a ton of colorway examples.

6 Likes

The pattern on Triton on the G2 yoyos page could look like rust with the right color. Or muddy tires. Not sure if that’s taking the station wagon theme too far or would be ugly, though; just brainstorming ideas.

2 Likes

I’m 100% in for a Founding Member one!

5 Likes