Yoyo Boomers Club

I will also need to get in on the founding member Workhorse. NEED… yes… there I said it!!

3 Likes

One of the ideas early on was a Plumb Crazy Purple base with red/orange splash for Rust concept.

6 Likes

This Colorway with the Space Station Wagon Logo would be sick!

14 Likes

No need to add the stars. That would be so amazing!!!

3 Likes

Ooooooooooo!

2 Likes

yea if its on that colorway then I agree.
it looks great!

3 Likes

Is it too late for this old guy to join the boomer’s club?

8 Likes

Never too late never too early. Always right on time. Welcome fellow boomer @French

7 Likes

Absolument!! Bienvenue au club!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

You’re not fooling anyone!! :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry @rkalajian , I got caught up with errands on Saturday so I’ll have to mail this bad boy out to you tomorrow!

11 Likes

That certainly is a nice looking yo-yo. It’s great to see how that project has evolved and come together.

5 Likes

It is a very nice playing yo-yo too. The changes that were made really refined it. It has been really amazing to see the project advance like it has but it’s been even more cool to be a part of the process. I’ve never experienced anything like it before. :grin:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the colorways for the workhorse. Will there be poll or is the committee deciding?

3 Likes

Not sure yet.

I know we cant make “Everyone” happy.

Maybe a bit of both?

3 Likes

Any other boomers on Skills Addict? I haven’t used it in a while, but I’m thinking of getting active again.

8 Likes

I don’t want to realize how bad at yo-yoing I actually am. I’d rather live in my illusion. It does look pretty cool though.

5 Likes

I had not seen that but that’s a pretty cool little app.

So fun day. Someone drove right into the side of my wife’s car and totaled it. We have been at the ER for 7.5 hours now. She is banged up but ok so far. Last scan of her abdomen is what we wait for. But I left the house in such a hurry I didn’t grab a yo-yo….and I could use one.

15 Likes