Yoyo Boomers Club

nice one. came across mine recently too

8 Likes

I’ve got a plain one that needs a new flint…I just keep forgetting about it :smiley:

1 Like

Prototype gummy counterweights. Each around 7g.

12 Likes

They look real nice, are you using pourable silicone for mold making or hardware store sealant?

Plastisol! I’m playing around with it to see how viable it is. So far these are pretty damn playable!

3 Likes

Had to look up Plastisol, then it turned out I had some gummy weights in the tackle box. Gross but awesome at the same time

8 Likes

Yup! you can actually remelt those suckers.

I got a sample block from a buddy of mine, but I’m going to buy lure scraps to upcycle in the future!

There’s a powder I can add to make them a bit firmer, but I kind of like how they feel “stock”

EDIT: So far I’ve found that I need to have a bead to hold them on. Almost any knot will eventually work it’s way out of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Workhorse v.1 Prototype Pay it Forward is available. Is anyone interested in trying it?

Requirements, Play with it, let us know your thoughts and ship it to the next person.

6 Likes

I’ll give it a spin if it’s still available

4 Likes

Suddenly I want some edible gummy counterweights.

5 Likes

I’ll PM you for address.

2 Likes

v.2 Workhorse PIF is also available for its next move!

@GnarlyCharlie

3 Likes

I’ll take it when it’s avail next!

3 Likes

Badda-bing! I’ll mail it over to you this weekend. I’ll save an envelope and include your One July stickers in as well.

2 Likes

Yo I need to do video but I finally landed a kick flip. It was sick

14 Likes

Dam, congrats!!! Such a staple 0A trick.

1 Like

I totally forgot what we decided on, but what was the signature trick of the club again? I remember it was discussed earlier this year. Maybe STA or kickflip?

1 Like

I thought it was a trapeze followed by placing your hand to the small of your back because you pulled something.

11 Likes

Ya that check out.

1 Like

I think the required trick is a Gravity Pull?

3 Likes