Yoyo Boomers Club

You forgot the “knuckle smash and try again until it works” step :rofl:
There’s at least two opportunities in there!

I don’t think I’ve ever smashed my knuckles more learning any trick that I did with Kwyjibo, and still to this day, haha.

4 Likes

I finally got it and found using an old Butterfly XT was perfect. It had enough spin but was light enough to be much less painful on the knuckles.

6 Likes

Might seem dumb, but it had not yet dawned on me that I could do Kwijibo with a responsive throw. My unresponsive throws have blinded me!

I ran over to my slightly responsive DM2 and immediately slammed it into my knuckles :smiling_face_with_tear: (after few more tries I landed it)

8 Likes

KNUCLE SLAM 2024
Starts today!!!

4 Likes

I’ve been mixing 0a and 1a tricks together in combos a lot these days and surprised how fun and challenging it is. Especially when you throw in more complicated tricks like kwyjibo, super flow and matrix.

2 Likes

Kwijibo on a butterfly!

8 Likes

No no no!!! This is as fake as that Lunar Landing video…:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m starting to get to that point and I agree, it makes it a lot harder but so much more fun.

2 Likes

I can make new products now:

7 Likes

NICE! That’s awesome!

Came here, saw this, pulled out wallet, ordered. Was as quick and efficient as that.

1 Like

Is the caveman in the works as well? If not, that’s perfectly fine. Just curious if I should order now or wait to grab two, haha!

I’ll get the caveman up tomorrow!

1 Like

Useful piece of information. Almost pulled a Charlie.

Will wait till tomorrow.

3 Likes

These also make excellent yoyo cosies for shelf yoyos that don’t get put away.

Hahaha. The caveman is awesome, but the classic is so iconicly Higsby.

Im thinking… BOTH!

I am going to 2A some Koozies.

3 Likes

I mean, you need one for each hand anyways right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s 2 A’clock somewhere.

9 Likes
2 Likes