Yoyo Boomers Club

YYBC - Workhorse V2 Prototype

14 Likes

I just realized something. With the Workhorse V2 going out soon, those of you who are getting one will get a card that has a QR Code to order more Woody Wagon Stain V2 Ether strings. That code no longer works now that I’m hosting the site myself.

Here’s the link: 5pk SOLUTIONS String - Woody Wagon Stain V2 Ether - Throw-Yo Threads

Note: While still really tightly wound, the new formula is MUCH easier to string on a throw!

7 Likes

Oh baby! V2 looks so effin good!

4 Likes

Doesn’t it, though!

4 Likes

I thought v1 couldn’t be beat and I was afraid the lower walls would be too low. I’m happy to say, at least based on appearances, I was wrong. I have to assume that will carry through to play too. I’m so stoked!

4 Likes

I would like to join.

8 Likes

You have been added to the Members List. Welcome to the club.

Care to share your reason or why you are choosing to be a Boomer?

4 Likes

Got back on to yoyos a couple years ago and learned about unresponsive. Eventually found g2 and they are a good group of people and after club last night it seems yybc is much of the same.

10 Likes

Glad you decided to join us. :smiley:

3 Likes

welcome to the club!!

1 Like

Thanks all

1 Like

dont forget to add your club badge to your profile pic!

How do I add the badge to my thingy

I think I missed it. How do we get one?

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/invites/WQ8tzrgJXK

join group then flair should become available in profile

1 Like

Pffff. I guess I just never went in and turned it on :joy:

3 Likes

Boomer-only opportunity

I’m looking for a small (3-4) group of people willing to give my new V2 SOLUTIONS strings a shot. Each person will get one string at random (ink, elixir, or ether) to test and give me feedback about how it feels on the finger, how easy it is to string, and how it plays.

Caveat: You can’t be @Captrogers! He’s already testing something else, and will be getting more test strings in a week or so :smiley:

5 Likes

Y’all don’t want to be me anyway. Lots of sleepless nights coming my way.

4 Likes

I’ll give it a try! I’m really picky about my string lol. I’ll give good feedback!

3 Likes

I am available to receive free string if it will help :rofl:

No but seriously, I’d be happy to provide some feedback

2 Likes