Bless you.

1 Like

Need that green yo patch

8 Likes

Hold up, is that on your car ceiling??

2 Likes

Yeah of my truck

3 Likes

Did weever decide on a logo for ONE July?

I nominate this one:

8 Likes

Do we get a patch for completing 1 Throw July?

2 Likes

That emblem would make a super nice patch. :smiley:
And I second that nomination

2 Likes

Ooo i was just thinking i needed a patch to sew on my yoyo case! Can we maybe create a poll with the submissions? They’re all amazing! Maybe we can do a couple versions, or have different versions for patch vs shirt or something. I just wanna have these images on things. I think everyone has done a great job artistically :ok_hand::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Get in line :yo-yo: :rofl:

1 Like

You can get the v2 & v3 Yo-yo ranger eyes from Nate Martsolf on his website.

3 Likes

I am the line

3 Likes

Man I love that bag

2 Likes

Last week before July!

5 Likes

Man, I’ve been frantically switching out… :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I want to make sure I’m picking the right one as well as getting my fill before it’s too late.

6 Likes
9 Likes

As my time with the Dead ‘Orse proto comes to an end, I thought I would share some of my thoughts on it.

My initial thought when I first held it in my hand was “this thing is a chonk!”. I was coming from exclusively playing a Stuff Up and Blood Cell, which although not undersized they are quite a bit thinner, so that probably added to the feeling. Here is a few photos of it compared to a Duncan Butterfly for comparison:

That being said, the size of course directly affects the weight of the yoyo, and the weight is spot on. It feels just right when you throw it down and regens great. I’m not sure how much you’d be able to shave off the diameter while still maintaining that power. I’d say it’s just at the cusp of the heavier side of light, which is perfect for all your 0A style tricks while still having the spin time to not immediately die out on you. It actually feels similar to a butterfly shape No Jive on the end of the string if I had to draw a comparison.

It’s very stable due to its rim weight bias, and genuinely makes learning 0A style tricks easier. Definitely a yoyo I could see pulling out to learn a trick on before trying it on a more ergonomic feeling fixie. Almost like a tool for the purposes of grinding out a trick. The response is amazing. Generally never snags, and it very predictably returns when you want it to. It has a small amount of inertia right at the beginning of the tug, but it’s fluid and dependable, giving it a sense of personality.

It’s such a feeling thing when it comes to playing the Dead ‘Orse it can be difficult to put into words, but I think these are some accurate descriptors: chunky, stable, powerful, snappy, large, slow, and easy to play with. You can definitely get lost in the flow of this fixie, seamlessly regening from stall to stall with the occasional sidewinder to mitigate string tension. It honestly grows on you, and overall my opinion is that it’s a great fixie.

16 Likes

Chonky goodness, I’m liking the look of that!

3 Likes

O.T.

8 Likes

9 Likes