Yoyo Boomers Club

Speaking of which; Who’s ONE July will be the Workhorse v.1 Proto PIF?

1 Like

Thx for reminder. Been 2 weeks since it has been with me time to pass the torch.

1 Like

Ohh I guess someone could make the pic their entire one July… hmmm

1 Like

I predict that in July, every single participant’s grail throw is going to be posted for a reasonable price, in exactly the colorway they want and in excellent condition POSSIBLY, even MIB (provided the particular throw comes in a box).

Have fun with that nightmare fuel

7 Likes

I’ll just end up with a pile in the corner of my office that sits and mocks me until August

6 Likes

Like the unres YYBC yoyo and workhorse v2. Yeah…. I thought about that pain

3 Likes

I guess everyone of us who got the V2 would be over in that other thread… confessing our shame. :rofl:

2 Likes

I kind of think of my involvement in protos as a job, in a way.

Does it count as failure if I have to throw a different yoyo for work? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Interesting question. Will we shut down G2 for a whole month? People will be hunting us with pitchforks before the first week is out.

3 Likes

What’s shutting g2 down though?

If Mr. Jake takes on the ONE July challenge, he won’t be able to do his 5th Mission and get yoyos ready for the whole month.

2 Likes

Yeah I see that…

Jake doesn’t get to play lol. He wanted sons time off right?

Magnetic tape introduces flaws you can’t get elsewhere. Like the way filters on your phone aren’t the same as a collection of 70s cameras

PJ Harvey’s 4 Track Demos is the best example I can think of right now.

Tape can also be physically cut and taped to make loops.

Serge Gainsbourg’s Bonnie & Clyde is sort of considered the birth of hip-hop tape loops

1 Like

Love me some PJ. 🫶🏽

2 Likes

I started a thing on the G2 discord it’s TOY related

3 Likes

Well time to pass on the work horse proto. First person to say they want it gets it.

3 Likes

Let the blood bath commence

Kidding. We don’t really want blood.

4 Likes

Oooh! Meemeemeemeemee! I want it!

I mean, ahem, I volunteer for this solemn duty of service.

4 Likes

Pm me your address

3 Likes

Totally OT What sounds like a sneeze and is made of leather? A shoe.

7 Likes