Yoyo Boomers Club

Yeah, the backgrounds were just to evoke mood. And the rockets are just because the mark I made looked scifi. :nerd_face:

I’ll post both logos without backgrounds later, and y’all can do what you like with them. :v:

1 Like

Yeah I really dig the clean one you posted as well but I’m also thinking of the audience and 5A is way more chill and vibe driven as a style. look at examples like yoyo fox and the folks doing 5a 4 ever

@Errant.Giraffe second logo speaks more to the 5A style than the clean one does.

@G2_Jake

Can you do a version thats says “YYBC 2024” instead of the Yoyo Boomer Club?

Dropped a folder of logo files into the Boomer Drive. Cheers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WUroAFSNaeyET8_UpaBQMh9PWUJbQEOY?usp=drive_link

11 Likes

This is my favourite so far. Might look good with 5s on every side of the dice?

Also this with ‘5A every day’ on a natural colour cotton shirt.

I prefer the pips over 5’s. This one will make a REAL clean tee or sticker.

3 Likes

Drop the yellow out.

1 Like

3 Likes

@G2_Jake - You’re cool with me turning this into a sticker for the club?

Yeah. I think we should pick a logo first for consistency.

Not just offer them all though

1 Like

Shall we poll then?

I’d say first place gets a spot as a sticker and tee. Second place becomes a sticker.

Thoughts?

Also, hoping to have the collab wrapped soon. Just waiting on the sketch from our contact :smiley:

1 Like

I like a poll. Really think the other logo needs the yellow out first.

I don’t want anything if the logo I posted wins.

1 Like

I think @Son-of-Morris version is similar to every other sticker for every event so far that it can be a sticker regardless of what the logo is. We have set a precedence at this point of having a YYBC logo variation for nearly every event.

The one Jake made could be a sticker easily and not be conflated either even if not the logo as it’s such a clean simple plain text design.

I honestly think remove the yellow from @Errant.Giraffe 5A logo and we have our logo and two stickers.

That’s just my opinion though.

Also once we get our 5a stuff figured out I can go ahead and order stuff i have in my cart from throw yo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consistency across all with 1 logo builds brand awareness of the event.

4 Likes

I’m in favor of leaving the yellow on @Errant.Giraffe logo. It adds contrast to the die inside the circle. Either way it’s a great logo.

Thanks for the love y’all!

I’m fine with whatever for the color. Color is fairly subjective in this case. As long as there’s enough contrast with the words.

I don’t have a lot of time to iterate tho (and I get enough revision requests in my day job! :laughing: This is just my fun time.) But I did drop a vector version in that link, so anyone with design software can edit it easily.

Cheers!

Ps. Nic, the pips show the year!

2 Likes

Sweet! I lost all creative ability after college, but editing a vector is something I can do for sure! Damn nice designs right there.

2 Likes

This is far and away my favorite one

Here is the 5A May Logo Vote -

1st place = Event Banner, Shirt, and Sticker
2nd place = Shirt and Sticker.
3rd place = Sticker

• Logo1
  • Logo2
  • Logo3
  • Logo4
  • Logo5
0 voters