Yoyo Boomers Club

Alright. I got a hold of a computer for a minute. Don’t let me make a logo with a massive headache while sick again. Thought I was on to something. I was not.

6 Likes

Would be fun to do the Duncan oval but just have it say 5A MAY.

In brown on white.

Most of us likely got our first counter weight from Duncan since that all that could sell them.

Brown for obvious reasons

4 Likes

Well done comrade.

2 Likes

Without the YYBC for the merch maybe.

Wish I had the unresponsvie club throw done to add for us.

11 Likes

This would work with sponsors on the bottom as part of a sponsor banner

Maybe “YYBC 2024” on the bottom?

Holy smokes! Nice shot, kid!! :grin::heart::v: Wow wow! Thanks Jake. Will send you a message.

4 Likes

Couldn’t sleep. Felt like designing some weird yoyo logos. Giddyup.

11 Likes

I’m absolutely loving that second image.

4 Likes

Love how clean that is!

3 Likes

Yes!! I really dig the chic retro vibe of that second picture.

3 Likes

Works nice with the dice vibe!

3 Likes

Ohh that second one kind of hits it’s very similar to the 5a 4 ever logo

3 Likes

If I had the resources I’d make ranger eyes out of that first logo. Damn that’s nice.

2 Likes

I love how yall come up with stuff and iterate so quick. So many of these are great.

2 Likes

Can you do the second picture with a blank brown background (Wall Color)? Keep the 5A Logo where it is?

This could be a good Sponsor page after we add logos?

The Space one: Rotate the Space ships level (Back of a Shirt) other Logo (Front left chest of a shirt)

Looks like we have a lot of cool designs for stickers and shirts!

1 Like

Both no background and bigger would be nice to work with

This would be a great sticker @Son-of-Morris

This is such a clean banner or teaser I really like it @G2_Jake

This is a solid logo if it didn’t have a background it speaks to me and fits the vibe really well @Errant.Giraffe

I think the logo on its own in purple or yellow would be nice on the front of a shirt @Errant.Giraffe

The spaceship design would be neat on the bank of a shirt but idk if it has anything to do with boomer yo-yos I just like it lol

Need some input from @rkalajian on what is usable for merch

1 Like

Usable and should be used are different for merch haha.

I like the minimal design I posted. Clean to the point. Not busy or distracting.

I like the 5a circle portion from @Errant.Giraffe without the scene. Would work well as a center piece for the banner or merch. Not sure you could incorporate YYBC into it nicely. Not that we needed to. Just the banner could have it.

2 Likes