Yoyo Boomers Club

This giveaway video didn’t go quite as planned but it’s live.

YYBC participation trophy giveaway

Giraffe - Ti respawn winner

Joe 77 - winner for the workhorse V2 proto

13 Likes

@Errant.Giraffe and @Joe77. Congrats. This is the cutest way to win a prize so far

4 Likes

Oh nice! That was fun giveaway vid.

A couple mulligans in there but let’s count both these shots as a hole in one! :grin:

5 Likes

Club Business;

We briefly touched on this Above; We need to come up with a 5A May logo for the event. We are only 8 days away!

Please post your ideas and let’s decide on one. These will be used on the Event Banner, Shirt and Stickers.

2 Likes

We’ve still got this one in a pinch as well.
I’m not sure I’m vibing with the A’s with the flowers on them because it looks kind of Christmas-y, but most other fonts look like the 5AYoYo logo

Some other fonts that might not be pushing the edge for potential consideration
I can squeeze them together and such and further tweak, just a quick throw together to look.
I kind of like the second to last, reminds me of a wheel.

3 Likes

Idea;

May 2024 in the YYBC Yoyo, 5A Star as a Counterweight?

Maybe a Dice with A’s for markers, the 5 position towards the front

3 Likes

Of these I like the second one the best. Simply because it’s the easiest to tell that the star is made of A’s

1 Like

7 Likes

What a time to be away from my desk. I’m gonna have to do a mockup later.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @JSERR

2 Likes

I actually might like this better than my first revision, I kept the pips in and just changed the 5 portion so that the 5-A’s were more prevalent

4 Likes

3 Likes

Both of these last two logos are Great, In my Opinion.

With DocPop being an Event Sponsor, I wonder if he would permit us to use @Billipo’s Design. That would be great for the Banner. @DocPop

Merch Wise; I can see Son-of-Morris on the Chest or Sleeve of a Shirt. Mr. Billpo’s on the front or back centered on the shirt.

We also have a Colab shirt in the works… shhh… you didn’t hear that from me.

Other Opinions from the Club?

5 Likes

This one I really like. What I really like about this is that it’s more Club oriented than the standard fare of emblems.

3 Likes

@Errant.Giraffe hit me with an email with your address or a message on discord. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

This logo is awesome! Is that a proto-pltps?

Mr. Doc,

Not sure. I just recognize it as a PLTPS. Are you OK for the club to use this image?

Honestly haven’t had any that I was like yep. That’s the right path.

I haven’t added anything yet either though ha.

But I don’t think we have seen it yet or more would have jumped onto a logo

1 Like