Yoyo Boomers Club

Welcome to the Club.

Sounds like par for the course… Although there are some amazingly talented members that I look up to here.

No worries about the Green Workhorse Prototype. We are already in revision 2. There is one going around in the club, Pay it Forward Style. As a member, you will have the opportunity to try it, if you would like.

Cody

7 Likes

in my eyes a yoyo boomer is a person who is one, overly obsessed with organics, two, plays either 0a or modern responsive, and three, has a high paying job, a normal 9-5,or has no job at all.

7 Likes

I’m in this description and I don’t like it

3 Likes

what part

2 Likes

Y’ALL. I CAN DO MAGNETS NOW.

I have to tweak the files, but Boomer magnets are coming.

10 Likes

MINE!!!

I will have them. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I was making a spin of the old Facebook report tag meme.

The joke being that you described me in that description

1 Like

I mostly play 0a and Modern Responsive, and I’ve become obsessed with organic unresponsive over the last several weeks.

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your view.

Here is another definition from a member;

My thoughts;

If you want to be a member, you are more than welcome. Still want in?

1 Like

Rob when I have some funds I’m gonna hit you up for a few DC club magnets and stickers if you’re willing.

2 Likes

They don’t know what Facebook is it’s for middle aged people. Heck they probably never heard of a MySpace or an AOL chat.

2 Likes

I mean I fit that description pretty well

Always willing to help!

1 Like

The Snail is also up as a magnet. I have to tweak other designs before they can be magnets as well.

Here’s the quirky thing about magnets. Stickers and Patches can ship together for $5. Magnets are in their own category from my supplier, so while they’re $5 to ship (for as many as you want), if you add stickers or patches in with your order you’ll be charged ANOTHER $5.

3 Likes

Will the Overtinkering one become a magnet?

1 Like

I’m working on those as we speak

1 Like

oh yeah!

5A May Test Post Draft (Week 1)

5A May: Let the Counterweight Carnival Begin!

Hey Fingerloop Foregoers and Counterweight Connoisseurs! Are you ready to kick off May with a bang and dive into the whirlwind of 5A fun!? With the beautiful sounds of counterweights against yo-yos, knuckles, and living-room furniture, we’re going with a music theme for this event! Get ready to unleash your inner rockstar; master mind-bending tricks, and join the party, fueled by the YoYo Boomer Club!

Prepare to Ride the Lightning and take on the challenge of our weekly counterweight based trick ladder! Each week, we’ll unveil a new set of mind-blowing tricks for you to master. Can you conquer the ladder and claim your place as a 5A Master of Puppets?

Don’t miss our special Trick-a-Week spectaculars, where we’ll showcase some of the most jaw-dropping tricks in the 5A playbook. These are sure to leave you in awe and inspire you to push the boundaries of your yo-yo skills, because you know that Nothing Else Matters!

Join us for our freeform submissions, where you can let your creativity run wild and showcase your unique style with your favorite counterweight (no finger loops allowed though, it’s Sad but True). It’s a circus of yo-yo talent that you won’t want to miss!

Participate in these challenges and activities for a chance to win fantastic yo-yo prizes! Counterweights, sweet sweet throws, and other fantastic swag all sure to tickle your tastebuds! There’s excitement waiting for you at every turn with 5A May and the YYBC.

So leave your Whiskey in the Jar, grab your yo-yo and your favorite counterweight or CW improv as we Turn the Page, and get ready to join the festivities!

With FAF, MRM, & 2April behind us, The Memory Remains……and so does the Merch!

-NoCounterweightIsUnforgiven

6 Likes

Pure art.

1 Like

BTW. Dedhead Designs will be helping with the tee design!

6 Likes