Yoyo Boomers Club

Got my 2A - April Event Shirt Today.

And… My "Boom"er Counterweight for 5A May.

12 Likes

Sick!

1 Like

Right. What’s happening dudes?
Where are we on the may de 5eh? OD you want me to make a video or du for some tricks?
Lemme know!

We are looking for a 5A Tutorial for Trick a Week for Week 2 right now. Should be a Intermediate trick.

2 Likes

What do you need? Or should I just pick one? I’ll get a few filmed up this weekend

3 Likes

There will be a Beginner 5A Trick Ladder for the event. We have the first 3 tricks for week 1 covered.

Intermediate/Advanced will get 1 trick a week. Obviously more difficult. This is still Tutorial style; Show the trick, Teach the element(s), complete the trick.

We have week one covered. So any you are willing to do to help us with the other 3 weeks would be great. We currently do not have these described. So creators choice.

2 Likes

Here’s the current 5a May merch lineup. Guest collab tee is still in the works.

Tees are free shipping in the US. Stickers are flat rate $5 shipping in the US, Canada, and the UK no matter how many you get.

As usual, all profits go directly to the YYBC treasury!

6 Likes

sweet

Nice merch selection!

2 Likes

@Pun1sh3R This guy just arrived at mi casa. Thanks for sendin’ it my way @MattC !

14 Likes

Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

Wonder who will get it next to try out???

3 Likes

Yeah, send me any shipping info for the next lucky lad or ladette. I’ll make sure it gets to them safely once I’ve put some time in on it.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s strung with prestige. It’s so perfect and buttery with prestige.

2 Likes

There are a lot of options in that box! Fixed Blank, 4mm Bearing, 5mm Bearing, weight rings to add weight from 2 to 10 grams, and various string options.

I would like to think that participants will be able to set it up to the way they want it to play.

3 Likes

What is the base weight of the V1?

1 Like

54 I think it was

1 Like

Was jamming out on it for a couple hours last night. I love the response so far. I’ll hold my extended feedback for once I’ve put in more time on it.

5 Likes

I was today years old when I learned there was a Freehand Mg remake in 2022.

Welp. Add that to my “don’t need but buy at a good price” list right after the Freehand Ti. What was the retail price?

2 Likes

I think I’m finally ready to admit I’m a Boomer… can I join your club? I promise I’ll learn the secret handshake ASAP…

6 Likes

Secret handshake is a kickflip :wink:

Welcome to the club

5 Likes