Yoyo Boomers Club

I was in and still in

2 Likes

My personal thought on this is we will be about to move from V2 to production a good bit quicker than V1 to V2. We won’t have the events taking up most of the clubs energy.

Turn around time for the V2 to hand is usually around 3 months. I have a large amount of protos in the Q so we could get these bumped up to ship with those if we get lucky.

8 Likes

I’m still in.

1 Like

Please count me in.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get my hands on the production model. REALLY dug the v1!

1 Like

i’m in.

1 Like

Got the spreadsheet updated. This has been fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

@Billipo This is Prototype version 2. You still want in?

2 Likes

YYBC Workhorse V2 Prototype - Update

10 slots left.

3 Likes

I am still in bro!!

4 Likes

6 Slots and 2 days remaining on the YYBC Workhorse V2 Proto preorder.

1 Like

Did you include me and @Son-of-Morris?

Yes please. Im in

20 slots! That’s like, twice the amount! That means twice the feedback. Nice.

2 Likes

I might buy more weight rings and pass the extra to Jake for either this or the prod run. We will see.

2 Likes

Confirmed. Both of you are on the list.

2 Likes

The current discussion is “Weight Rings NOT Included”.

2 Likes

Thank you, was a little unclear.

Oh no! I was actually excited about the weight rings, after having missed out on the V1. It’s my favorite thing about the Unicorn. But that’s probably just my FOMO showing.

2 Likes

Everyone concerned about weight rings should go to their local hardware store and grab whatever sizes you can find. They’re very easy to find and are super fun to try in many yo-yos. That’s why I say get every size you can find. Some fit some throws others fit others.

1 Like

My local hardware store absolutely does not sell rings. I’ve tried. But it is fun to experiment. The rings from the workhorse fit the Kuntosh very nicely.

1 Like