Yoyo Boomers Club

For the V1, I spent about $100.00 on getting the different size rings. There is a complete set in the V1 Pay it Forward. You can try them out when the PIF comes to you.

I had a lot of extras to due the quantity I had to order. I sent them to Jake to send them out with the V1 order.

We could look into doing a group buy at some point. Total cost for a full set would be around $20.00. We did not want to add that cost to the Production Run as there are a lot of people that do not care for the rings.

Workhorse is “Designed” to accept 50mm OD Orings.

2 Likes

That is just fine

That might be a nice option I would be willing to do a group buy in

Awww bummer. I had to check a couple places to find them. I guess if you only have the one store, it might be a little harder. I had my best luck at ace hardware but I had to ask the guy where they were because they were NOT by the other o-rings.

1 Like

Understandable. Not meant as a complain, more of an expression of lament, especially if it means a more affordable price. Also forgot they were basically just O-rings, which, as others have pointed out, can be bought at a hardware store.

I’d be down for a group buy as well. Are they cheaper in batches?

The ones I bought are “Industrial” Orings. Some sizes only come in Quantities of 25.

Orings
Width = Thickness of the Oring

Note the 5.5mm is mislabeled (I am not the brightest crayon in the chandelier). It is the 6mm size. Weights are for the pair.

5 Likes

Look!!! I’m not the sharpest light bulb in the toolbox, but I’m sure there is something not right about this statement….if only I could figure out what I was talking about…

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Either way, yes, I’m down for a group buy (if it happens), I was just curious why it would have been preferable to group buy rather than just telling people how to get them. But, at a min quantity of 25, I get it now; not sure I why I would need more than 21 :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly I really only need a bakers dozen right?

Why would you need 26? :joy:

3 Likes

That’s what my wife says about my 200+ yo-yos… (I stopped counting at 200)

5 Likes

That’s why I have an Airtable, but mine doesn’t know that exists, haha

2 Likes

Still slots? I’m in if there are.

3 Likes

Yes, Ill add you to the list.

5 slots ledt for the YYBC Workhorse Prototype v2

3 Likes

15 in 11 hours or so. Not too bad.

2 Likes

Wow man, that’s like 1.5 persons per hour Man…. Trippy big kahuna.

4 Likes

I expect to pick 1 or 2 weight rings to ship with the production run. But the focus on the V2 is making the base product exceptional.

9 Likes

In please

3 Likes

Sir, I am not showing you as a member of the club. Did you want to join?

1 Like

Yes please :pray:

2 Likes