Yoyo Boomers Club

Have you decided on a color for V2 yet?

3 Likes

Color will be a vote between those that purchase.

Cody will drop price details soon. Was giving the “board” a final chance to suggest changes

10 Likes

I’m in. :grin:

4 Likes

I like that a lot. When there was talk of widening the catch zone, I imagined a more radical shift to the overall shape. I’m pleased to see that’s not the case. The V.1 got so smooth with the weight rings putting that weight at the rim and this will achieve that result while keeping the weight the same…I feel like this is going to be it. Just a little fine tuning.

4 Likes

I really like what all our input did here. Jake of course, visionary as always, captured what we collectively wanted and I’m excited to see how it has evolved.

4 Likes

Ugh. Fine. Take my money. I’m in.

3 Likes

Interested pending $$$

1 Like

I. Declare. INTERESTED-CY

4 Likes

Missed me
week 3

1 Like

Sign me up.

I’m in

YYBC Workhorse V.2 Prototype Powered by G2

Pre-Order Details

Full Cost = $85.00 includes US Shipping
Down Payment (Non Refundable)= $45.00
Max Units for this Run =20
Color = 1 Color, determined by those that order
Engraved= Yes.

Proceedes from the run will go into the club fund. $20.00 per unit.

Open to YYBC Members Only.

Please confirm with me if you would like to order. I will keep this open until Thursday March 28th, or we Sell out.

Once order is closed, Mr. @G2_Jake will receive your user name and DM you payment details.

Cody

10 Likes

I’m in! Please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

I think we have a couple small updates on the order. I messaged Cody, want his approval / thoughts first.

1 Like

Already updated the Post :wink:

1 Like

I’m in for one.

2 Likes

I think I’ll have to just get in on the PIF this go ‘round. Don’t sleep on this though! Workhorse v1 is incredible! I imagine v2 will be even better.

1 Like

Is this a V2 Prototype or the final drop?

1 Like

This is a V2 Proto

1 Like