Yoyo Boomers Club

I’m the opposite. My head is hecka narrow, however, very few hats also fit me as well.

2 Likes

I love hats, but I look terrible in them. I got a big 'ol head.

Curious, is it possible to embroider the Higby artwork onto a dad hat?

1 Like

I am actively looking for that opportunity. But with the age of some of these statues, they are highly protected.

I was able to get that one quick before a Swiss Guard at the Vatican advised me to move on, not kindly.

4 Likes

It may be too detailed. I’ll see what my printer can do!

EDIT: Apparently I can. It’ll bump the price, for sure, and they don’t give an accurate mockup like they do with simple stitching

I could list this, but I’m just a bit more unsure on how it will come out compared to other things. I guess it’s up to the rest of the Boomers!

8 Likes

If you want to privately list it and link me, I’ll order one and be the guinea pig for quality. There is also the other Higby artwork that’s slightly less detailed if you think that will work better.

Should probably saturate that one a little more. Not sure why it sucked the color out when I post it here.

6 Likes

This I will totally buy!!

2 Likes

I may or may not have caused one of them to smack their halberd on the ground loudly and shout across an entire plaza to point out the dumb tourist to everyone as well, lmao.

@GnarlyCharlie is grabbing one to test how they come out. If they’re rad, they’ll go up!

4 Likes

Y’all have full usage rights on this Higby art? Fun. How did these paintings happen anyway? Did someone commission them?

3 Likes

That’s a @GnarlyCharlie question.

2 Likes

They were made by Higby for the club, and I handle official club merch. All club merch sale profits go right into the club!

4 Likes

I am trying really hard not to end up on the next series of “Locked Up Abroad”.

Swiss Giard may look like clowns, but are no joke. Also, Vatican is its own Sovereign State… so depending which side of the road you are on, things are different.

4 Likes

Mr. Charlie commissioned them from Mr. Higby. The price paid has not/will not be disclosed.

1 Like

I just hit him up and asked if I could commission him to make some club graphics. He was super cool about it and asked if I had any direction. I just gave home a brief synopsis of the clubs vibe and these are what he came up with. I think the only “direction” I gave him was that it would be cool if it unquestioningly looked Higby lol.

6 Likes

This arrived from @GnarlyCharlie

I need a YYBC magnet now @rkalajian

9 Likes

I can’t do magnets! :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Well sounds like my April project along side 2april!

3 Likes

Super cool. Well played. :v:

3 Likes

Hardcore playing? Or pressure snap in pocket?

Currently rocking a 1/4 oak axle in my homemade, so far been treating me well, been throwing all week.

1 Like