Yoyo Boomers Club

What’s the FH-1 mod?

Whats that badge thing that you guys have next to ur profile pic?

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yoyo Boomers Club badge. You want in? Just say the word :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll be this green dinosaur if available. I have my reasons, don’t judge me.

6 Likes

its flair. apparently if your in a group you can have flair on your profile. apparently, no one else uses this feature so we figured we would play with it.

I’m working on making the group a request for access kind of thing instead of invite only but for now if you want in the club your welcome to join just let us know so we can add you to the list and the group

if i missed anyone let me know i only know what i have listed and if someone isn’t listed then i might not know…

We are also working on getting our own category on the forum so we can consolidate the boomer stuff to one place and not overrun the forums. (we might anyway i can’t police this rowdy group of hooligans)

2 Likes

The first trick I learned was the dna. I am a yoyo boomer thingy. I want badge :l

7 Likes

youve been added to the group you should see flair in your preferences settings. as for the list here ill leave that to @Pun1sh3R to update. welcome

2 Likes

Workhorse in Rome;

21 Likes

Very nice!!!

1 Like

I’m bummed I couldn’t get in on the proto, but I’ll be patient. One day we’ll have a production model!

2 Likes

Most likely after Prototype 2.

3 Likes

Hahaha this is great. Can you slip the string around an ancient Roman sculptures finger?

5 Likes

wow im cool!

4 Likes

Welcome to the cool kids club. Just don’t invite anybody unless they wanna be a cool kid too.

4 Likes

hi all,

i dont know how groups work but working on getting us a category.

in the mean time you can join the yybc group by requesting access.

Members - YoYoBoomerClub - YoYoExpert Forums

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/invites/xm3GA2u2hb

I’m still learning how it works so sorry in advance if i beat yall down with unwanted notifications you can mute anything your annoyed by at the bottom of the specific thread. i promise i will make it all less chatty as i figure things out.

4 Likes

Hat

10 Likes

Darn and I already ordered

3 Likes

I appreciate that you called it the “Dad Hat,” that’s amazing, haha!

2 Likes

To be real for a moment hats are hard. I have a dumb big head so few hats fit well.

2 Likes