Yoyo Appraisal Thread

The silver side has no number. Apparently Vegabomb has the other half of my throw. What do I look for in the axel?

2 Likes

What, are you in the dark ages?

It’s all about the transaxles, man!

1 Like

Oops! Thought it was G.5

Mint Ash Berry AC. No box

1 Like

Could probably get $110-115. An easy sell if you go a little cheaper.
How about a MIB Bape Cascade. Smoothhhh.

2 Likes

I’m in the Renaissance.

2 Likes

I’m no expert, but I think $70 may be a fair price. You may even be able to get $80, if you find the right guy…

1 Like

Ash berry AC - $90-$100

MIB bape cascade- $60-$80

1 Like

Sounds good to me I paid $40 for it on Ebay :smiley: Still love it though… Now I have to convince my dad to buy me a Yeti so I don’t get tempted to sell it. Maybe I should get a job.

1 Like

2004 Hasbro Fast 201

Acrylic Thrasher with real Shark Teeth

2 Likes

part of the axle will have something similar to a post that the bearing sits on. Kinda hard to explain but it’s almost like havng the bearing seat be part of the axle

2 Likes

1.blue yyf 08 888x near mint one very very very hard to see scratch you cant really see it. white stacks.
2.signed dark magic one black body GOLD anodized rims (andre sais there is less than 100 of them)

1 Like

888=65-75

1 Like

What about a ILYY Enigma, has vibe and I wouldn’t say beat but its got some loving to it.

1 Like

^^
Enigma: $40-50

1 Like

This is going to take a really crusty old guy to price this, because I’m a crusty old guy and I have no idea what it’s worth. I’m linking rather than embedding because the pictures are a little big. Behold a John Ghazi FHZ in all of its glory. Scuff on the cap. Guts, single pad recess. Nother scuff.

1 Like

signed mib dark magic 1 BLACK BODY GOLD RIMS

2 Likes

… I have a mint marble/car/yoyo/waist except for a small scuff or two. And a small crack on the side.

1 Like

custom zeros go for $25-$30

2 Likes

At most.

1 Like

Yea and that’s for a very well known Painter like John Higby and is modded by a well known modder. That one is worth $15-$20 probably. Plastics aren’t worth as much as they use to be since they retail for so cheap and now there are metals you can get for the same price as a plastic and it kills the resale value of plastics.

1 Like