Yoyo Appraisal Thread

AC- $90-$110
Skywalker- $80-$90
Space monkey- never heard of it but since its zeekio probably around $25

I was going to say about $80 also YoMagic. I did an advanced search on Ebay for sold listings, for a Skywalker a few months ago, and found a mint one that sold for $80. I offered on one in the BST based on that, and the seller turned it down. It since sold apparently, or was removed from the BST for other reasons. A friend of mine on the forum bought one off the BST kinda beat for about $65. I would say that since yours has a ding, despite the limited colorway…about $80 - $85, on the low end.

1 Like

og hitman clear with gold rims no cracks yet, but it has 2 small dings

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t updated the thread, I’ve been on vacation. I’ll add the yoyos you guys have appraised here to the original post. I’ll add to the list after a few throws have been given a value.

Yoyos waiting appraisal:

1 Like

I’d say… Maybe $20-30. YYJ’s pretty hot right now. Throw it on the Bay and see.

I don’t even know what this is.

Hahaha. Asks for the price of that yoyo. Yoyo has price tag attached ^^^^

Jk

But how about this?

Mint condition

2 Likes

Wow! A G.5! Maybe 90-95$ for this one, but considering that its #2… Maybe 100-115$ from a collector

1 Like

Not a G.5. It’s a normal G5. The other side is silver with the white swirls.

It also came with these white plastic disks that you insert into the hubstacks and turns them into zstacks. They’re fun because I can z stack any of my hubstacked yoyo’s with these little disks.

for a G5 you would be lucky to hit $40. Being that its #2 you may be able to bump that up to around $60 to the right person

I love the G5. I always beat the crud out of the ones I had.

I have a YYJ Axiom. But it’s beat so that’s not good…

What about a Hspin Envy64

Limited Neon Collection loop 900’s mint except a small scuff or two. And a small crack on the side.

B grade superwide.

Loop1080 First Run.

1 of 1 modded DV888…

1 Like

I agree on this

Does the silver side also have a number? The other thing I wanted to know is if it’s #2 of the second run or actually number 2. The way to tell is by looking at the axle

I’m also fine with having people PM me for appraisals and also hang out in the chat pretty regularly. I’ll have to admit that my appraisals or clyw and general yos are not that great since I don’t care for them all that much but I have a pretty good knowledge of everything from 2004 to now and what their going price would be

Okay, I’m sitting on some doubles, and if I sell…I’m going to wait for the right time.

I’ll need an appraisal on these two:

SPYY EH (first edition) and
SPYY EH (2013 edition).

They are recent purchases. But, due to the limited releases, especially of the first run, and the closing of SPYY…are they worth more now? I may hang onto them longer.

It would have been best to sell the first run EH before the release of the new run. The first run is worth more but I’m not sure on the exact price since they don’t pop up often enough and the 2013 is worth what you paid.

Yeah, there are quite a few of that second run floating around. There were a few times more of those produced than the first run. I’m going to wait it out…not a good time to let it go now.

You may not want to hold onto them too long. The wooden axle thing is a fad. Most people are about to move on to brass axles again. It’s the way of the future.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/pereiranick/IMG_20130828_080103.jpg

i have a square wheels rex no damage still used but has original pads in. i dont remember color way i believe (but dont know why) its a bgrade.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98310756@N07/9191226506/

1 Like

Bgrade Rex $50-$60

1 Like

I like this idea!

1 Like