Yoyo Appraisal Thread

What would my mint green summit be worth? I’m thinking 80-100?

1 Like

Yeah, this sounds like a good price.

2 Likes

Cascade, pancakes colorway, has a 1/32 or less inch scratch that does no break ano

1 Like

Although AndoCommando has been forgotten by most people his paint jobs were gith up there with astroyama and higby’s stuff

Given this isn’t his best work I’d still say it’s worth at least $20 to the right collector

1 Like

I definitely remember AndoCommando. His paint is cool but was pretty much limited to splatter paint jobs. I remember seeing some checker print done by him as well.

1 Like

This is totally not for sale and never will be, it was a custom job from John Higby for my daughter who is a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan and loves both Jacks. Just curious what people might value it at. Yes, those are flaming cannonballs in the catch zone.

2 Likes

I too am a big fan of the pirates franchise I’d pay 75-90 for it maybe a little more just because I love the franchise but as far as real value I don’t know as it is worth what someone will pay for it (but if you do sell let me know lol).

2 Likes

a yoyojam dark magic I black body and GOLD rims (andre himself told me that there was less than 100 made) mint in box. IT IS ALSO SIGNED

1 Like

There was a thread not too long ago about whether or not having a throw signed added to it’s value. The general consensus was that it does not. My guess is that in this case your throw may hold at something near retail, but probably no higher than that.

1 Like

i got it withou the sig on ebay for 5 bucks then i got it signed by andre at massachusets states so what was retail on the dark magic 1 plus it was a speacial edition.

1 Like

I’m not sure what it was, but my guess is between $30 and $40 may be achievable, if you’re prepared to wait. Maybe a little under that if you were not.

1 Like

what would a mint in box yoyojam synergy be worth they only made on prototype run.

1 Like

not to be rude but i need to know what its worth before tonight i was confronted and was told to give my price and i need to kinow how muuch its worth.

mint in box green clear spinning rings yoyojam synergy. only one small proto run

1 Like

40-60 seems to be the going ebay price depending on the condition and if it has caps

1 Like

Hspin gorylla 411 mint

1 Like

$20-$30

1 Like

that seems kinda low

1 Like

They actually were on sale for $40 for a good amount of time because they just sat on the site

Mint ones tend to go as high as $40 since that’s what they originally but I’ve seen dinged ones as low as $20

1 Like

Gotcha :slight_smile:

1 Like

a silver near mint (a small cluster of 4 pinpricks close together) yoyo factory g.5
what would it be worth.

1 Like