Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I would probably ask around $80.

Any idea of what this would be worth?

5 Likes

Yoyo Collector has the last auction listed just under $40

https://yoyo.collectionhero.com/outer/view_item.php?id=38381

Though some masochistic out there might pay good money for the worst yoyo of all time

I think @jakebullock is looking for one

2 Likes

I knew it was bad, but the worst!? Man, that’s… kinda awesome? I actually scored this back in like 2000, i knew the owner of a skate board shop that had one of these. He decided to “gift” it to me since he was closing up shop and it never sold. I was just getting into yoyoing at the time, and didn’t think it played better than my team losi cherry bomb, so i left it in a box til now

4 Likes

As a fellow owner/prison warden of a Rev-G and with some parallel experience to draw on, if you want a better selling price go for kite enthusiasts. Revolution made their name in quadline kites and continue to define that style with a dedicated following. These chumps fine individuals will probably pay you more to take it off of your hands and allow it to sit magnificently on a fashionable coffee table.

4 Likes

Price check on this very near mint raw canvas?

9 Likes

Those are around $300- $350 these days

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I remember somebody got the paint one sold for like 450-500 on special color.
Not sure about raw one but if it is first run then it might get close to that number

5 Likes

Price check on this?

Also how much would a mint og banshee go for?

4 Likes

I have a green YYJ Fiesta XX that I’m gonna try and sell here soon and needed some help! I can’t really find anything on what they go for or what would be a reasonable trade etc. I know it’s no DM2 or XCon or anything but It’s mint! I just don’t throw offstring very much and maybe it could go to someone who does or collects etc

3 Likes

@Pierre could most likely give a good idea

I’ve seen swirls start at $250 and go up from there

2 Likes

Hello good sir. I wouldnt take less than 400 for that canvas

3 Likes

On the swirl I would say around 350 if you want it to sell and not sit forever. A year ago it would probably have sold for 450, but now people have no money in their pockets and even swirl prices are rather lower.

6 Likes

Thanks @Pierre

1 Like

Nickel-plated Cafe Racer I’ve been wondering about, mint, not thrown a whole lot

8 Likes

Estimated price on old sprite fixie please

4 Likes

A-rt Garret Gray
A small scratch, vibe
DD 5050 Clear
Some minimal marks

MIB Ti Triton V3

1 Like

Price check on Vosun second Titanium, Koreyoshi please.

No dings, no box, photo was taken under LED, so these are probably factory marks.

6 Likes

Also another price check on Unknown Diesis pls, only 20 were made.

7 Likes