Yoyo Appraisal Thread

That’s an amazing collection!
If you’re looking to get the most out of it, Now is definitely not the time to sell. With the current market and a lot of people selling their collections, it’s gonna be tough to sell them I think At least for what they are worth!

The economy isn’t what it used to be. Just look on the BST, everything is cheaper than it used to be and the higher priced stuff seems to sit.

But it general, ILYY production models usually sell from 90-120, obviously the rarer ones will fetch more. I guess It depends on how fast you’re looking to unload them.

3 Likes

Most monkeyfinger has skyrocketed

I would think even with the damage you could get 120+ but I may be wrong

2 Likes

If you wanted to sell all together, I feel like it would be hard to get more than $5000 for the whole lot just because $5000 is a lot to spend in one purchase for yoyos, but if you sold them individually you could probably get about 100 to 150 for most, and some of them rarer ones could be upwards of $300. That generalyo anodized torino for example is stunning. I think a realistic number if you sold everything individually would be between $15,000 and $25,000.

2 Likes

Just going to jump in here and say I’ve helped collectors make $20k deals in the past.

There’s collectors out there that make these kind of purchases.

4 Likes

What do panoramas in the yoyoexpert colorway go for?

Probably like $50-$60 used

How much are SF Ls worth these days?
Could not find numbers on the forums.

3 Likes

Just curious, can anyone tell how much does this usually goes for? Bought this like 10 years ago and it’s not mint, sratches at rim and around 4 minor dings
I got confused by mixed pricing on it, some price it really high (200+) and some price it to less than 1/2 that I paid (<$100). So I really want the exact number to decide I should sell or keep

4 Likes

Just curious what 7 summits are going for now days.

4 Likes

SPYY train wreck
Don’t know much else about it

3 Likes

I’d say about $75

looking to sell my collection and hoped to get an idea of what they would be worth. The shutter and the magicyoyo n12 are the only two with dings and vibe, every other one is in a like new condition with minimal to zero vibe. Thanks! imgur link

2 Likes

I’m looking for a grail. What should I expect to pay?

I’ve never paid over $150 for any of mine, and I have two mint ones. The one with a couple dings I bought was $120, although I know that’s on the cheaper side of things. I think if you’re paying over $175 you’re kinda getting ripped off. Unless it’s like the EXACT color you want and absolutely 100% mint with the packaging/art. The clears tend to go for more than the rest from what I’ve seen, but anything that’s not that should be around the $150 range. Have seen a lot of A-RT being unloaded lately due to the recent controversy, so maybe you’ll pick up a deal.

6 Likes

Well I pay 200 for a clear B7(7075 Grail) and it was the only one available at that time. The other color should be a better option since it is way more affordable (especially the Red one).

Like @SR1 mentioned, 150-160 is the max price for any Grail/B7 in non-clear color.

3 Likes

Yeah, B7’s usually tend to go for a little more than regular Grails. However, you can get Grail pricing on them if you’re patient. Paid $150 for my mint clear B7 second hand.

4 Likes

You should consider becoming a “yoyo broker” to help people find good deal lol. That was like Steal Deal for Clear B7

1 Like

Any idea how much a mint Glasseye Freehand would go for nowadays?

13 Likes

Anyone have any idea of the value of this MagicYoyo D5 Dark Sprite? I know absolutely nothing about it.

4 Likes

Its a Magic Yoyo so around $10

1 Like