Yoyo Appraisal Thread

The three yoyo’s I’m trying to sell, but don’t know what a reasonable price for are:

G2 Heroic Campaign, pink red fade, Minor pricks and scratches, no box, with Legendary ed Koozie.

Yoyoer wit Attitude Ether, paperchase edition, pricks and minor scratches, no box.

YoyoJam Theory, black with yellow caps, pricks and minor scratches, no box.

Please and thank you for the help!

3 Likes

This is kind of a weird one. Original Freehand AL. Not the current one.

Can’t find many examples out there.

12 Likes

pmed

2 Likes

These were actually manufactured in Japan and retailed around $115 in 2013. Since Freehand collecting is hot right now I see these 2013 ALs going North of $150 and maybe more at auction because the don’t come up to often.

6 Likes

WOAH. I wasnt expecting that price point. I paid 35 for mine. Jesus.

2 Likes

Those prices seem pretty high to me but maybe that’s what collectors are paying. I was thinking around $60 before you said anything.

3 Likes

As one of the people who helped raise those prices on ebay for FHs, I’d happily pay 60.

Speaking of which. In them pms. Your AL would look good here

8 Likes

The price on these was always considered high even back when they released, thats why they only did that one run, the Japanese manufacturing is what elevated the cost, these were released after the initial Draupnirs when Japanese manufacturing was thought to be superior. They play around 70g with the caps and more like Zeros compared to the newer FH1AL. However they are really floaty with out the caps and have engravings in the bare cups.

7 Likes

Some older YYR throws. A Dreadnought and a Clash 2012 edition. I bought them a while back because I was craving some classic YYR. Now that I have my Stargazers I just don’t touch them.
They’re both in near perfect condition. Each have one or two pinpricks here and there.
Could use some input on what they’re worth.

3 Likes

I traded my underdog for a glass dust purple TI Peak. Then traded it back to the same fellow for a new kitchen knife. I like me some underdog.

4 Likes

Peak 2 in I believe Summer Tide faint ring mark. Any idea? Wish I could find more my all time favorite still after 5 years.

10 Likes

80-90 honestly

4 Likes

100+, if its mint and you find the right buyer, no less then 90

3 Likes

I wouldn’t ever sell it. It was a random gift from my wife. She knows nothing about yo-yos but someone picked a good one, now it’s one of my favorites. Thanks for the reply’s guys.

5 Likes

I have the literally the exact one, most add it’s awesome forsure!

3 Likes

I must have undersold my peak2 then lol

3 Likes

I think CLYW is a timing/ buyer thing, a lot of their throws are pure nostalgia, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder! But I do think they have a few throws like the peak 1/2, chief, etc that hold value extremely well

3 Likes

Tell me…What do you guys think its worth?

Read about it here. Anyone with any information i’m missing I would appreciate it :slight_smile:

EDIT: Please click on tabs to see the spot for the Sakura FHZ

Thanks

4 Likes

I think a MIP one sold for $300 last year so maybe $175-200 for an opened one @MattC

2 Likes

The one MIP that sold on the Auction Site in May of 2021

2 Likes