Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Nice1

2 Likes

150-175$ :man_shrugging: It would be worth more if you could actually fingerspin that little cup on the Marvel…

1 Like

Can I get a price check on this throw please.
No damage, silky smooth.
Puff adder
Alien Galaxy

Specialty colorways on the Puff Adder were sold for $60 new from RRT.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Mint mystic lake scout?

I think someone was selling one for $100 a couple of months ago. @dizzo

1 Like

Any idea of what this guy might be worth? It is MIB.

6 Likes

Tom Kuhn, No-Jive Devil Girl
It is in decent condition.

10 Likes

One sold on eBay a year or two ago for around $250. I sold one around then for $175 I think.

(You should post a pic of the other side, that has the better graphics :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

The last one I saw on eBay was sold on March, 15th 2020 for $75.00
Previous one to that was sold on Nov, 6th 2019 for $261.00

So, somewhere between the two I’d imagine. Also, I’d be interested but not for $261!

2 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 @sparhawk how much do you all think a mint markmont. next would go for?

1 Like

Over $300 at auction, even over $400 for those guys with the bucket list of wants.

1 Like

dang! OP of that thread struck gold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm $400?..MMP’s def go for that much. But the last MMN i saw at auction went for only $63. That was 2019

2 Likes

Old One Drops are fire right now and the MMN was released in 2010 and Mark is a very popular progressive player. I bet on the auction site we would all be surprised, especially since that piece looks very mint.

3 Likes

It still had a lot more runs compared to the markmont project. Keep in mind the markmont project recently got $500 and that was for one that had never been played with all accessories. I wouldn’t put a Next past $200 and the high end would be for one of the nickel ones. Sodablast would be even cheaper.

3 Likes

What about the black run? I heard those were very limited.

The Hard part is being able to distinguish black from normal nickel since all you had to do was dip it in coke yourself to make it that way. I can’t remember if the box said what version it was.

2 Likes

I’m with sparhawk on this one, 200 tops (although eBay is its own beast but this is a forum classified). I paid around $130 for one a few months ago that was in pretty good shape. I think I saw one with some dings on here for under $100 not too long ago. Still a fantastic throw

Edit: found it, $75

2 Likes