Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Its actually the 4th one ive owned :crazy_face:.
Finally learned my lesson. Never letting it go.

4 Likes

G2 AL7 Marvel, mint with box

12 Likes

Nice1

2 Likes

150-175$ :man_shrugging: It would be worth more if you could actually fingerspin that little cup on the Marvel…

1 Like

Can I get a price check on this throw please.
No damage, silky smooth.
Puff adder
Alien Galaxy

Specialty colorways on the Puff Adder were sold for $60 new from RRT.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Mint mystic lake scout?

I think someone was selling one for $100 a couple of months ago. @dizzo

1 Like

Any idea of what this guy might be worth? It is MIB.

6 Likes

Tom Kuhn, No-Jive Devil Girl
It is in decent condition.

9 Likes

One sold on eBay a year or two ago for around $250. I sold one around then for $175 I think.

(You should post a pic of the other side, that has the better graphics :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

The last one I saw on eBay was sold on March, 15th 2020 for $75.00
Previous one to that was sold on Nov, 6th 2019 for $261.00

So, somewhere between the two I’d imagine. Also, I’d be interested but not for $261!

2 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 @sparhawk how much do you all think a mint markmont. next would go for?

1 Like

Over $300 at auction, even over $400 for those guys with the bucket list of wants.

1 Like

dang! OP of that thread struck gold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm $400?..MMP’s def go for that much. But the last MMN i saw at auction went for only $63. That was 2019

2 Likes

Old One Drops are fire right now and the MMN was released in 2010 and Mark is a very popular progressive player. I bet on the auction site we would all be surprised, especially since that piece looks very mint.

3 Likes

It still had a lot more runs compared to the markmont project. Keep in mind the markmont project recently got $500 and that was for one that had never been played with all accessories. I wouldn’t put a Next past $200 and the high end would be for one of the nickel ones. Sodablast would be even cheaper.

3 Likes

What about the black run? I heard those were very limited.