Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Wow yours had the sticker too. Nice. Damn i want that one. Lol. Thanks for sharing that. Do you come by those often?

This all seems seriously suspicious to me. You’re willing to spend $120+ on this yoyo even though you don’t know much about it or how to find some basic info about it with a simple google search?
I’m still convinced you’re the seller of this item and you’re just trying to advertise here. I’d be fine with you trying to sell here…but it’s the lying about it that bugs me.

5 Likes

I’m just asking questions. No one’s lying about anything in here. I also don’t have to explain myself to you. I came to yoyo discussions to discuss this yoyo. I don’t know who hurt you before but lay off. If you don’t got any useful information, mind your business. It’s hilarious that you thought it necessary to go report somebody on eBay.

Fair enough. I hope you’re being honest here.
I’ll back off.

3 Likes

Maybe since you’re in Mesa, AZ and the eBay seller is in Mesa, AZ you could contact them and meet up in person.

6 Likes

I had two each of the bumble bee and the turbo bumble bee. I’ve had them for years. A gift from a friend who owned a yoyo store. Sold one of each and kept one of each for myself.

1 Like

Maybe I know the guy and I don’t want him knowing I’m interested. Like I said I don’t need to explain to you that. It’s not important to you. I didn’t know there were so many P.I.s in the yoyo community. Lol

Jhb8426 The one you kept for yourself how much would you let that go for?

I :heart: Mike. He was such a good dude.

4 Likes

Definitely not a private investigator, but I do take note when someone is acting suspiciously. A lot of people have been taken advantage of around here. So yes, we do like to keep on eye on things.

11 Likes

Well worried not, I mean no harm.

And never mind about that yoyo, if it used to belong to your buddy…

You’ve been a lot of help thx.

1 Like

They are not for sale. my friend Mike gave me a number of things I won’t part with. The fact that these were duplicates made it ok to sell those off.

We tend to watch out for each other.

4 Likes

Yes, it was from YoMike.

1 Like

Real talk I can’t understand the price jumps these playmaxx seem to have undergone recently. Is there really that much demand for them? I mean nostalgia sake I get to some degree. Who knows maybe I’m the idiot missing something here, truth be told wouldn’t be the first time :slight_smile:, they just seem really ballooned as of now for what most of the models are by today’s standards

1 Like

I actually have been thinking the opposite recently. I scored some sweet deals on a killer bee for cheap and some rare gt’s.

1 Like

Haha see it is possible that I am just the aloof one

1 Like

hah! it’s working…

Wow, those MIB Turbo Bumble Bees are going for a lot! I have an old beat up one without the side caps that’s still fun to toss around, but I wouldn’t imagine paying more than $40 for it new.

I kind of wish Duncan still made the Bumble Bees and their brake pads. They’re great loopers.

2 Likes

First Gen 420 (not the light one anyway), I’d say in excellent shape. No damage, and smooth.

1 Like

I bought mine for $100 a while back, which I think is pretty consistent for what I’ve been seeing them go for.

2 Likes