Yoyo Appraisal Thread

pending on the colorway most A-RT stuff mint with packaging doesn’t really fall below $140.

1 Like

I checked the guy’s ebay ad. Apparently it sold for $120, one bid. I guess we’re a couple of pikers. Or naive! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Original Mint in Box Anti-Yo Bapezilla up on the auction site $700

2 Likes

Holy sh**… That’s crazy amount of money… :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I though the same thing when I saw it

2 Likes

It’s from @yoyodave42 collection so it is pristine and probably hasn’t even been thrown. I can see it auctioning higher than the current list price. Should be a fun one to watch, get your :popcorn: ready.

2 Likes

it is sealed in box. that one pictured is from an unsealed box

3 Likes

Yup, let’s enjoy the show!

WOW, means the buyer is going to unbox a totally new old yoyo. Kinda like a mail from 14 years ago lol :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The bape kind of makes sense but the 401k pricing seems way off to me at $450.

2 Likes

Hopefully they won’t unbox it and it will sit in a crate for another 14 years. Like a really expensive time capsule.

2 Likes

Alot more than I was picking them up for in the day ($40-50 70 if its something really special) esp the candyblasts go for more.

I am selling an 09 Mary for $90 if that helps.

08 Wasabi 08 Mary 1st Run Candyblast Noctu mint prob over a hundo

Mint 1st Run E1ns I would say 2 hundo.

2010 55mm Noctu prob $100 mint now.

Which reminds me a few months back someone was selling and had a MINT 2010 Noctu Batman Edition which is 1/10 and the only 2010 Candy Blasted Noctu, she listed for $100 and someone scooped it up in seconds!!!

I bet she could have sold that for $250 being Candyblasted and 1/10 and Mint.

Greyhounds, Falcon, Fury (the red one), Lynx, Valve I have seen people try to sell for $90-100+ and noone wants them, I would say $60 still is what the budget not super old iLYYSgo for.

Never seen a rocket for sale so maybe $80-100?

Good luck and ofc u just happen to have hella ilyys with your 30 peaks 2 of them OG hahaha good work!

1 Like

I replied to your ILYY post too as I collect them.

Dri-Ywet: Being Mint $300 sounds fair, you might have to go a bit lower like $275 though.

Arrrg I regret selling mine for $120 6 years ago!!

Business: $75-100

Green/Brown Bape: I would say near mint if it was blue green or blue silver then you could fetch $350+ if totally mint $450.

Just my opinion green and brown are personally my least favorite combo but I’m sure people like them, I would say not to go under $300 unlike the YWET where you might need to let them pay $275 to feel loke they got a good deal.

1 Like

Are people actually looking for bolts or is this just a fluke? $50 seems crazy

1 Like

Well one of the six bibbers thought it was worth it as it sold for $77.31. I think there are more than a few @DocPop fans out there.

Make me feel like I should sell mine and my other kickside mods.

1 Like

What about a superstar pivot that is mint? I got it in a mystery box but can’t figure out how much it costs.

Yeah, that same seller also has a Kickside Mod up for auction and its almost at $50

Wow, 77 for a Bolt. That warms my heart.

5 Likes

Thinking about selling this ilyy dote1ns. Thought i would ask and get a feeling what people think it’s worth.

2 Likes

How soon is it releasing?